HibeeJibee Retires from P&B...

HibeeJibee

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who has resigned from P & B over the years?

Kilt

Ric

HibeeJibee

Insight

k38jfb (or similar) resigned after a few people called him a gay; some weirdo Dundee fan did the same and in fact had his account deleted.

Wasn't that Dundee fan Muggy? (EDIT) Sorry I am thinking of a fan who wasked for their account to be deleted as it would allow him to concentrate on his studies or something along those lines.

"Speaking" of accounts being deleted who can forget Savo when he did that.

Wasn't that Dundee fan Muggy? (EDIT) Sorry I am thinking of a fan who wasked for their account to be deleted as it would allow him to concentrate on his studies or something along those lines.

"Speaking" of accounts being deleted who can forget Savo when he did that.

Nah, it wasn't Muggy, it was someone with a really generic like like Dundee Boy Derry Rumba 2005 or similar. He wasn't at all a 'face' or box office, so most people didn't notice it.

I very seldom delete accounts, as that would mean deleting all the posts that go with them. Besides, in my experience most of the people who write to me to tell me they want their account deleted usually start posting again a few days later.

Can we have a Barrabus type situation where either Ric or Kilt are brought back after a public vote?

I'm not voting though.

So long as the loser is crucified, I'm all for it.

It became clear when dealing with Virgil from the Ian Harte fiasco that he was a mentally unstable fruitloop of some proportion. Can't say he'll be missed, as he gives it out but frequently went crying to the mods when it was dished back. Or in this case, resigning again. Gold it in a few days. :D

I very seldom delete accounts, as that would mean deleting all the posts that go with them. Besides, in my experience most of the people who write to me to tell me they want their account deleted usually start posting again a few days later.

I thought the posts stayed, and they were left as "Guest_Ron_Alias" etc?

Just thought you were getting too big for your boots and it was time to remind you how much of a fail you are. Think on.

^ ^ ^ Is that the night he had a fight at the kebab shop?

I seem to have memories of xbl baiting him over something like this in a thread...called him a facist or something?

Was XBL the guy that posted something about watching his female flatmate while she slept?

Jesus christ people, I'm not the Stig.

I don't think the resignations are over yet, leave it be for f**k's sake.

A whole 9 minutes after my post :lol:

You mean pull the thread? Surely it's best to let market forces to decide and allow the topic to sink like a stone when all avenues have been exhausted? You wouldn't see a cinema manager canning a film if it was still putting bums on seats.

A whole 12 mins :lol:

You'll notice that I in fact didn't move the thread to the Gold section of the board ;) Once it drops down the GN forum I'l shift it.

"I think this one has run its course," will now be the moderators' line.

You've got problems :1eye

A whole 9 minutes after my post :lol:

A whole 12 mins :lol:

You'll notice that I in fact didn't move the thread to the Gold section of the board ;) Once it drops down the GN forum I'l shift it.

You've got problems :1eye

Is this the part where you start claiming that your sweaty desire to see the thread censored was an hilarious "Wind-Up"?

Archived