HibeeJibee Retires from P&B...

HibeeJibee

laugh.gif

I love the petty bitching about me going on here. There are very few people that know what I did actually write yet an awful lot who think they know but are wrong.

XBL's a perfect example where he claimed I did 4 or 5 things, yet fails to provide a single shred of evidence to back it up. As for idiots like Ayrmad they are like static on television, like a slightly distracting element in the background ultimately pointless.

Indeed you are not 100%, in fact you are not even 10% close.

Again, another person who is lying.

Ned, I see you used the word "resignation" in quotes.

If you were to use the word without it, then you would be in the wrong.

No, you are a liar.

You remember wrongly.

Well to be honest it makes me wonder why I bother posting on this site at all as all I get is dickheads like ayrmad throwing in random abuse, XBL fantasy accusations and numerous posters who never even knew what it was all about chucking in their tuppence.

In fact, if people want a resignation thread, then f**k it, let's give it to them... I quit. No need to be ambiguous with the facts now, I am openly saying there is no point in me posting on this board if people are going to be c***s for no reason.

laugh.gif You could see the tension mounting. Has he resigned because he couldn't work multi-quote?

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well to be honest it makes me wonder why I bother posting on this site at all as all I get is dickheads like ayrmad throwing in random abuse, XBL fantasy accusations and numerous posters who never even knew what it was all about chucking in their tuppence.

In fact, if people want a resignation thread, then f**k it, let's give it to them... I quit. No need to be ambiguous with the facts now, I am openly saying there is no point in me posting on this board if people are going to be c***s for no reason.

Don't think you should resign. Better to rescind it now and take any (likely) abuse. Don't let the b*****ds get to you. ;)

In the other top notch thread, Ric pounded the poster now known as "The Master" relentlessly! He kept on and on until this poster resigned...then sheepishly came back again. Don't get me wrong, Ric was far from the only one, I got involved too, but I can take it back!

In the other top notch thread, Ric pounded the poster now known as "The Master" relentlessly! He kept on and on until this poster resigned...then sheepishly came back again. Don't get me wrong, Ric was far from the only one, I got involved too, but I can take it back!

Was that the Aberdeen/shhep/fire thread?

Can't remeber the poster resigning.

laugh.gif all the same

Can't remeber the poster resigning.

He said something along the lines of "you know, f**k this, I am gone, no more". It may have been on another thread though. He blamed the booze!

I quite like Ric as a poster. I hope he comes back.

He'll be back.

...that bitch. Yeah you, you averagy looking cocktease. You girl who got yourself alone from your mates, who started dancing with me, who made me laugh, and yeah, you lured me off the dancefloor and I actually even offered to buy you a drink. Well see when I look round, you have a faceful of another bloke, then f**k you! And don't try and act like nothing happened. f**k you you cockteasing bitch!

And? Do you have a point dubs? Apart from showing that you have all my best quotes favourited.

^ ^ ^ Is that the night he had a fight at the kebab shop?

laugh.gif I don't think I've ever had a fight in a kebab shop in my life!

Has Kilt resigned?

After another one of his frequent breakdowns, it all seemed to get a bit too much for him and on one thread (I can't remember which one) he wrote GOODBYE, and linked it to some shitty YouTube video. He wasn't seen for a couple of days, but given he lives most of his life on Pie and Bovril, his return was inevitable. Like damp in an old house.

Being a relative newcomer to P&B,never read the original post as never knew HibeeJibee.

However,got intrigued when it reached 15 pages and decided to have a trawl through.

Bloody Hell,how out of hand can things get.

Also not knowing him,am I being overly sympathetic here,or was Ric a cock ?

Archived