HibeeJibee Retires from P&B...

HibeeJibee

I'm guessing that the Saint Mhirren FFC (1877(not1872)-1986) fhans got offended about how I kept bringing up how Mhanky they are and thought they'd get their own back.

As a very serious poster, I don't deserve this kind of abuse. It's typical of their cowardice that they left it until Rhic, that well known defender of the rights of the common man, wasn't there to see it. :angry:

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is mhaking me very confused :(

Does this mean we have carte blanche to add "h" before vowels now? So am I allowed to refer to Rhangers fhans as being wrong '****?

Oh, so I'm nhot hallowed to talk about those wrong '****?

And why is it that when I press reply, mhak magically goes on ignore? I never set that..I don't even know how to use the ignore function? So when I attempt to reply, he is listed as ignore, but on the mhain thread, I can still read him?

Ha, bet no-one else's name gets changed by the swear filter.

Other P&bers: always in my shadow.

Me = box office.

Yo say that...but then you end it with "box office", a piece of pie and bovril chat popularised by me. So while you may measure highly on the box office chart. I AM the measurement.cool.gif

Yo say that...but then you end it with "box office", a piece of pie and bovril chat popularised by me. So while you may measure highly on the box office chart. I AM the measurement.cool.gif

Is it cold, brah?

I'm fairly a noob of this parish but I'm enjoying my stay (so far). I love this thread, cheers HJ.

But can I have some help?

1. Couldn't HJ rub out say 100 of his least worthwhile posts, therefore extending his stay?

2. Couldn't those what have resigned but returned have their status changed to Lazarus, therefore I'd have more time to waste on other topics?

Thank you & good night but not goodbye!

Grim

P.s. Don't bury the Pyramid

From now on I would like Div to proof my bawbaggery before it's posted, mentoned twice in a meltdown and I only called him a knob, I imagine Gazza entering the BB house would show more fortitude.

I 'm just glad I wasn't getting stuck in like a Jack Russell in a bad mood, I'd be trawling woods and rivers with the weight of the world on my shoulders.

I guess I was just the final hair in the back sack n crack that is Ric's life.

There was a lad at our school known as flakie. Although, I think that had more to do with his psoriasis rather than any extreme mood swings.

That's terrible, +1

We always used "flakie" ourselves.

There was a lad at our school known as flakie. Although, I think that had more to do with his psoriasis rather than any extreme mood swings.

At my school, "flakies" (otherwise known as "shinies" or "foilies") was a name used to denote those special football stickers, usually with the club crest, that were indeed "shiny". I can't actually think of their correct name, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

When someone went a bit mental, it was known as a "radge".

Jesus, is everyone OK?

It all went a bit '8 car pile up' a couple of pages back there.

How can a thread be so shite yet so Golden at the same time?

Is it up this standard of car crashes?

11_ae_ghantootcrash3_sp_5_opt.jpg

200 car pile-up on the main Dubai - Abu Dhabi highway.

At my school, "flakies" (otherwise known as "shinies" or "foilies") was a name used to denote those special football stickers, usually with the club crest, that were indeed "shiny". I can't actually think of their correct name, but I'm sure you know what I mean

That is bizarre, why would you ever call a shinie a flakie?

How can a thread be so shite yet so Golden at the same time?

Because Ric is like one of those wee neds who beats people up, but goes crying to his "mammy" as soon as a bigger boy picks on him.

Archived