HibeeJibee Retires from P&B...

HibeeJibee

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's Ric's resignation.

Well to be honest it makes me wonder why I bother posting on this site at all as all I get is dickheads like ayrmad throwing in random abuse, XBL fantasy accusations and numerous posters who never even knew what it was all about chucking in their tuppence.

In fact, if people want a resignation thread, then f**k it, let's give it to them... I quit. No need to be ambiguous with the facts now, I am openly saying there is no point in me posting on this board if people are going to be c***s for no reason.

People on PnB are c***s for no reason. You read that here first folks.

Here's Ric's resignation.

People on PnB are c***s for no reason. You read that here first folks.

And in other news, the Pope is a catholic and bears do, in fact, shit in the woods.

The irony of Ric saying that other people act like c***s for no reason on here is hilarious, by the way.

Ah well. I feel a bit sorry for St Mirren fans now, actually, since if Ric doesn't post here anymore that frees up a hell of a lot of time for him to go to St Mirren fan forums to spread his pish.

On the plus side, it now means that I no longer have to go on P&B and see him ending every single post with some lame attempt at humour followed by the ;) smiley. A small victory for P&B, but a victory nevertheless.

Never heard of this Ric guy untill this thread.He seems to be an utter freak.

Don't talk about Red Ric like that. Sure, he used to talk to random 'boys' (his word, not mine) at the football and refer to himself as Red Ric, and deny that he ever resigned before resigning for a second time, but he wasn't a... actually, aye, I see your point.

You can't be mentioning Ric in HibeeJibee's retirement thread, there is no comparison between the two. HJ's posts were always interesting (if at times boring), well informed and reasoned. Whilst Ric on the other hand was a tit. :)

Does not compute.

Ric was one of these posters who stuck his nose into every thread and had an opinion on everything. I remember I once got into an argument with him regarding the population if Inverness, which is 70,000.

Ric was trying to claim that Culloden was a separate town from Inverness, which was the case 30 years ago, but recent developments meant that it is now officially a suburb of the city. Ric claimed that the population figures were incorrect as Culloden was its own town because it has a police station.

He then said , going by my logic, you could include Renfrew, Linwood and Barrhead as part of Paisley, because they were in close proximity, even though there was clear countryside between the settlements, which Inverness and Culloden doesn't have.

He then claimed that everything east of the A9 was not classed as part of Inverness, meaning the Tulloch Caledonian stadium and the Inverness Retail park were in fact not in Inverness. :1eye

Ric was one of these posters who stuck his nose into every thread and had an opinion on everything. I remember I once got into an argument with him regarding the population if Inverness, which is 70,000.

Ric was trying to claim that Culloden was a separate town from Inverness, which was the case 30 years ago, but recent developments meant that it is now officially a suburb of the city. Ric claimed that the population figures were incorrect as Culloden was its own town because it has a police station.

He then said , going by my logic, you could include Renfrew, Linwood and Barrhead as part of Paisley, because they were in close proximity, even though there was clear countryside between the settlements, which Inverness and Culloden doesn't have.

He then claimed that everything east of the A9 was not classed as part of Inverness, meaning the Tulloch Caledonian stadium and the Inverness Retail park were in fact not in Inverness. :1eye

He's got you raging even in his absence. Job done as far as he's concerned, I'd imagine.

I like how he's remembered every detail of the argument.

Not quite. I didn't mention that Ric used to live in Inverness and used to frequent The Fluke, a downmarket boozer.

Archived