HibeeJibee Retires from P&B...

HibeeJibee

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steven resigned as well didn't he after he fell out of love with football or some guff.

Brilliantly, I'm sure he listed one of the reasons he'd fallen out of love with football as there being too much money at the top of the game.

He is a Man Utd supporter. Good bloke, but that cracked me up :lol:

What's all this then?

I avoided this thread for a few days because I couldn't see any reason why it would interest me, but bugger me, it's a cracker!

I might resign soon as well. I need the publicity.

It's died down a bit since Kilt took the huff.

Dunfermline being reinstated will really test HibeeJibee's resolve. Will he be able to resist the urge to post about it?

Dunno, but I'm resigning from P&B in protest at that ridiculous judgement.

The attitude of some on here towards it has made my position untenable.

For example, if Kilt were to come on here and tell everyone in the RTBC thread that he was getting an award for saving children from a burning orphanage, he'd be lambasted. At the very least he'd be called an attention seeker for coming on here and telling everyone about it, and (most likely) he'd be branded a paedo for lurking about outside an orphanage.

Then it would come out that he was actually in a pub two miles down the road when the fire happened.

I asked to be banned for a couple of weeks because I had exams coming up. It didn't work and I could still post. I still have the warning and my warn-o-meter has a little bit in it.

I don't think it was you. I am sure it was a Dundee fan.

Anyone know how slick Ric's doing? I'm worried for him

He'll be fine, he'll be slagging weans and pensioners off outside the shops while he waits for his mammy to get him a mix-up.

Archived