HibeeJibee Retires from P&B...

HibeeJibee

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread's been interesting in that it's helped highlight the pretentious twats who post on here.

I quite enjoyed some of HibeeJibee's posts, it's good for a forum to have a mixture of people who can bring understanding of the rules and people who can have a laugh. Will he be 'a sad loss to the forum', though? No. The very phrase is cringeworthy in the extreme. No-one is ever 'a loss' to any forum.

It's also funny how Adam Wee can't seem to grasp why people are taking the piss out of such a self indulgent 'resignation' post - tongue in cheek or not.

Anyway, Godspeed to HJ. I'm sure that wherever he goes and whatever he does, there's a corner of his heart which'll be forever P&b.

This thread's been interesting in that it's helped highlight the pretentious twats who post on here.

I quite enjoyed some of HibeeJibee's posts, it's good for a forum to have a mixture of people who can bring understanding of the rules and people who can have a laugh. Will he be 'a sad loss to the forum', though? No. The very phrase is cringeworthy in the extreme. No-one is ever 'a loss' to any forum.

It's also funny how Adam Wee can't seem to grasp why people are taking the piss out of such a self indulgent 'resignation' post - tongue in cheek or not.

Anyway, Godspeed to HJ. I'm sure that wherever he goes and whatever he does, there's a corner of his heart which'll be forever P&b.

:blink:

He'll be two steps behind?

:unsure:

There's only really two of them - it's just that they have about twenty aliases each.

That'll be why we took around 60 away to the National Empty Warehouse on Saturday then and mobbed the pool table in your social club.tongue.gif

You're right, there's only two of us - it's just that we have infiltrated the Roslin Institute and created a hundred clones of oursleves!rolleyes.gif

That'll be why we took around 60 away to the National Empty Warehouse on Saturday then and mobbed the pool table in your social club.tongue.gif

You're right, there's only two of us - it's just that we have infiltrated the Roslin Institute and created a hundred clones of oursleves!:rolleyes:

Around 58.

Archived