HibeeJibee Retires from P&B...

HibeeJibee

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His fishing is as well thought out and clever as electrocuting a lake from a metal-hulled boat.

In fairness, that would be quite funny to see if it was an arsehole doing it. There is nothing funny about Ayrmad's "fishing" trips. It's basically just a trip aboard the FAILBOAT for all.

PS. You surely aren't implying that this is a concerted campaign by a cabal of the "in-crowd"? You'll be being tarred with the oft wielded "paranoia" brush if you're not careful.

I must admit it will be interesting to see which theory comes out on top. Exploding arse, Div chapping my door with a meat cleaver or a new tag like "Supercúnt" or something.

As longs as it keeps everyone amused!rolleyes.gif

-105 and still just 'bad'. I'm slightly disappointed that there is nothing past 'bad'. Boooo!

Let's look at your original post...

Those things in bold are lies. You can try and wriggle your way out of that all you wish.

All I did was stop posting for a while because Dickson was spreading lies about St.Mirren and the mods wouldn't act, yet would act when others wrote threads with lies in them. It was very clear inequity. The break did me good and I :wub: the Dickson now.

btw, this is something like 5 years ago, I am surprised people even care about it. I do only because, like the boldened post above, people seem to have a somewhat tenuous grasp of what actually happened.

The only complaint I had was when Dickie Dickson was posting not just inflammatory material (let's be honest here, that's at least 50% of all posts on this board, regardless of team or poster) but defamatory content accusing board members and even players of conducting themselves in an illegal matter.

That is where I think the moderation team got it wrong by not censuring such comments.

However as I said in my previous post, he has been emasculated on this board, castrated even. It doesn't matter who you support on this forum, but just about everyone reads his comments and thinks, "what a bitter fanny". The boy can cry wolf only so many times about the club he claims to have no interest in before people just get bored of it all.

Edit:

Thanks for the compliment.. :wub: ..however I must see it totally differently from everyone else then. I did it exactly by the book. When his posts were wrong, I tried to reason with him, proving with evidence why his posts were nothing more than sniping. Once that course of action failed and as his posts became more and more defamatory and vociferous I complained to the mods about it. I never asked for him to be banned, all I asked is for those posts to either be amended or deleted. When the moderators chose not to the option was basically put to me that it was my problem and I should deal with it. In those circumstances I did, putting a quick thanks post in General Nonsense (and closing it immediately as it was simply meant as a reference and not some big talking point) and stopped posting.

What was the "Thanks Post" in GN all about?

Leave Kilt alone you bullies :angry:

Oan yerself Kilt.

Aye, it's getting a bit much now eh!

He's a daft auld c**t at times I'm sure he won't mind me saying but some folk on here seem to have obtained a genuine grudge against him, due to his posting style I presume?!

Even though I tried to make his arse explode by giving him the 100th -rep I have nothing against him now as I feel he has calmed down his seedy persona quite a bit. I'd rather he didn't post about wanting his arse shagged but that might be my problem, not his.

I'm going to give Kilt a +rep tomorrow. Two if he gets my quiz correct first.

Yeah, you missed the point quite badly. My problem isn't that people are being flippant per se. It's that predictable, wacky-zany no-marks are queueing up with the worst banter on earth. Slagging off people once they're gone is essentially the joke that stupid people laugh at. There's nothing funny, original, or refreshing about it. I'm decrying the absence of comedic value here rather than the absence of respect.

As I said, the number of people who secretly think he was a good poster is probably pretty high, but because many of them lack imagination they feel compelled to post some horrific banter. That's what I'm getting at.

HE WAS OUR PRINCESS OF HEARTS

Now that Kilt is over the -100 number can he confirm or otherwise the state of his arse?

Still as tight and firm as Billy Fury's!*wink.gif

*For younger reader's - that is an extremely dated reference point. See below exclusive film of me at work in the early days!

cool.gif

Still as tight and firm as Billy Fury's!*wink.gif

*For younger reader's - that is an extremely dated reference point. See below exclusive film of me at work in the early days!

cool.gif

Won't ask for photographic evidence. Instead have a green thingy - another to follow.

It wiz a wind up!!!

You're the king of wind ups. You should have noticed.

Watch who you post those jokes to, some will use them as a sig to perk their confidence up.

Archived