Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I knew I'd fucked up so badly in life when someone told me how old Rashford is.

When I was his age (14.. fucking fourteen years ago) I was too busy drinking and chasing burds to be bothered about football. Could have been in a Highland league squad at that age but didn't bother my arse.

I regret nothing

Edit. If anything when I am king samsung autocorrect will automatically be banned from the country until it behaves it's self

Edited by weirdcal

Anyone of a certain age who doesn't have at least three toilet facilities in their house is a loser.

Mainly because an auld c**t like you can't go from room to room without pishing your breeks.

Edited by Rugster

I've been looking for a new job of late, I'm increasingly thinking of a bit of a change in career.

I've been employed in two different roles in Computer Networking/Support for about the last five years after I graduated Uni with a degree in Computer Networking. I've never really enjoyed it, it's an easy enough job but I can't be doing with the office politics and being cooped up in one place all day. I'm keen on switching to something I at least have more of an interest in while I'm still young enough to do it. I've seen colleagues of mine who have worked in the same thing for 20, 30 years despite hating it, just because it's easy. The initial drop in earnings would be tough, but I will kick myself if I don't at least look into it.

As an example of what I've been looking for, I notice SP Energy have an adult training programme kind of aimed at folks in my position, training and then working as an overhead line worker. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any similar opportunities about at the moment, or if anyone on P&B has done the same thing?

Suggestions of rent boy, fluffer etc will not be entertained. Ta.

SSE do a lot of apprenticeship programs most of which are currently up on their careers website.

I had a quite magnificent shite in the downstairs lavvy this morning in total violation of the wife's "you are forbidden to shite downstairs and must vacate to the toilet in the attic" rule. She was upstairs sleeping off a wedding reception and I decided to live a little.

It was a really life affirming moment. And shite.

My youngest did a double flusher other day, was a proud moment.

Why would you be forbidden from shiting in certain toilets?

Our downstairs one is too close to the kitchen. Apparently my morning movements will spoil the food.

I've infamously stunk out a toilet so badly my mum was sick in her mouth when she walked in 5 minutes after I Vacated the shitter.

Our downstairs one is too close to the kitchen. Apparently my morning movements will spoil the food.

I've infamously stunk out a toilet so badly my mum was sick in her mouth when she walked in 5 minutes after I Vacated the shitter.

This is the reason that opening windows were invented.

This is the reason that opening windows were invented.

Our downstairs one has no window, and I lost the upstairs keys and haven't got around to replacing them.