Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Lithuanian dancer wanting boned and you wouldn't go round? THAT'S why it failed and that's why you're still single.

Eta. You disgust me TRS.

I disgust myself. Things are difficult enough as it is. I don't look like Brad Pitt. In addition to this, I have incredibly high standards. And when I actually manage to find an attractive girl who shows interest, I cock-block myself.

It reminds me of another occasion when a good-looking girl (who I kind of already knew, but hadn't properly spoken to) turned up at one of my wee acoustic gigs in Dundee, told me that she was having serious problems with her boyfriend and asked me if I wanted to go out for a drink with her at some point. I told her that I'd be up for it, but that she should wait a few days and try to work things out with her boyfriend first. She followed my instructions and worked things out with her boyfriend.

Fucking hell. :lol:

I've had similar conversations where the gender roles are switched around, at least you can say you brutally (brutally) rejected a Lithuanian dancer.

To be fair, I actually said, 'Look forward to seeing you tomorrow' after I said 'Night night. Sleep well x'.

Far, far, far less brutal..

I was just contemplating my tragic love life. I was seeing a Lithuanian girl a couple of years ago. The 'relationship' only lasted a couple of months. To tell the truth, it was always destined to fail. She was very good-looking (out of my league in that sense) but she was also a bit mad and she couldn't speak English very well. Nonetheless, she was a dancer and she was doing a 'professional cookery' course. I never really felt a connection with her and I wasn't really attracted to anything apart from her physical appearance.

Anyway, I've been reminiscing. I just had a brief look at some of our previous conversations on Facebook. Here's one of them, from the very early stages of our lengthy two-month stint together:

Her: come to my place cuz I am in a such as amazing mood right now!

Me: I'm in bed. Not a good time. You can blend something for me tomorrow though. I'm so excited about this new blender.

Her: If you came here I would  ;) 

Me: You really wouldn't want me to come over right now. I'd fall asleep in your house.

Her: I am in a good mood  ;) I wouldn't let u to sleep  ;)  ;)  ;) 

Me: Night night. Sleep well x

I'm hopeless.

Had you pumped her already before this conversation? If so, it's almost forgiveable.

Almost.

Had you pumped her already before this conversation? If so, it's almost forgiveable.

Almost.

No. Its not. Thats unforgivable.

So if she says jump, he asks how high? No chance, he was in his bed. If it was going to be the first time he'd shagged her then aye, he should be battering her door down.

[insert TRS height joke here]

So if she says jump, he asks how high? No chance, he was in his bed. If it was going to be the first time he'd shagged her then aye, he should be battering her door down.

No she says jump he says yes please...

He was only seeing her for a couple of months.. should still be in that pumping half the night away stage.. not the 'already in my superted jammies so no ta' stage

I was just contemplating my tragic love life. I was seeing a Lithuanian girl a couple of years ago. The 'relationship' only lasted a couple of months. To tell the truth, it was always destined to fail. She was very good-looking (out of my league in that sense) but she was also a bit mad and she couldn't speak English very well. Nonetheless, she was a dancer and she was doing a 'professional cookery' course. I never really felt a connection with her and I wasn't really attracted to anything apart from her physical appearance.

Anyway, I've been reminiscing. I just had a brief look at some of our previous conversations on Facebook. Here's one of them, from the very early stages of our lengthy two-month stint together:

Her: come to my place cuz I am in a such as amazing mood right now!

Me: I'm in bed. Not a good time. You can blend something for me tomorrow though. I'm so excited about this new blender.

Her: If you came here I would ;)

Me: You really wouldn't want me to come over right now. I'd fall asleep in your house.

Her: I am in a good mood ;) I wouldn't let u to sleep ;););)

Me: Night night. Sleep well x

I'm hopeless.

This makes you look like a simpering little shitebag, but she had to be at the wind up there. There's no way she was genuinely that ganting for her Nat King.

Let's be honest, the rest of us could only dream of getting an open goal like that.

There's a thing doing the rounds on Facebook where people have a picture of a softie/bread roll, and people are invited to say what they would call it. Softie is what I would typically call it, but roll is also acceptable (though I've always refrained from using it in bakers at the risk of being handed a buttery). I've found out people call them all sorts of weird things, such as 'bread cake', 'barm cake' and a 'muffin'. Very strange.