Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 minutes ago, Njord said:

http://thenextweb.com/apple/2016/09/30/french-guy-apple-store-steel-ball/

I basically did that , and was paid to, 12 years earlier 

coffee3.gif

French guy calmly destroys everything in Apple Store with steel ball.

I don't think so.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

He has been lavishing me with praise in the past month or so, he's one flattering comment away from inviting me round for Christmas dinner.

Is that what this health kick is all about, Christmas dinner with P&B's 7th most popular poster? 

If I go on a health kick, I wonder if I could get a Christmas dinner invite from a top tenner? 

Where is the list? Maybe Jimmy might set an extra placemat & matching coaster for wee me? 

Grimbo 

You are welcome everybody.

Capture.PNG

I posted a pic in the upcoming movies thread last week, I've no desire really to see Jumanji 2 but if the daughter wants to go then it looks like there could be worse things to look at for a couple of hours.

15 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

I hope he hid in the toilet for the full journey... :lol:

Jackie McNamara convicted of fare dodging.

A clear amateur at such things. How did he get on the train in the first place without a ticket? Are there no barriers at Waverly for South bound trains? Anyway, all he had to do was say he got on at the last stop and the ticket machine was broken then buy one from the conductor.

Who actually gets done for fare dodging? I refuse to believe McNamara couldn't afford to buy on the train

38 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I popped into the one at Seafield the other day. Ended up getting a Bacon Big Tasty, cheese bites and an hour later, the most horrendous gut aches, followed by a sprint, a seat and a gut-relieving, powerful purge of unflingable poop.

ETA: You all needed to know.

But what price did you pay, Miley, well besides the Skidmarks? 

Grimbo