Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Up to 14 just now :lol:

It's worth it, I promise. There are some points where it gets a bit shit, but then someone will come up with some screenshot that just brings it all to life again. Genuinely terrific/horrific reading at the same time.

9 minutes ago, smpar said:

It's worth it, I promise. There are some points where it gets a bit shit, but then someone will come up with some screenshot that just brings it all to life again. Genuinely terrific/horrific reading at the same time.

It's scary stuff so far.  

Glad that my Twitter and Facebook are private after I was bombarded with abuse after I dare commented on Rangers being a new team a few years ago.  Amazing what some people will do.

13 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

It's scary stuff so far.  

Glad that my Twitter and Facebook are private after I was bombarded with abuse after I dare commented on Rangers being a new team a few years ago.  Amazing what some people will do.

What 'part' are you at now?

Page 26. 8Mile posting his version while Grim posts nonsense.  Tempted to leave the last few pages for when I'm home with a beer :lol:

That sounds like the shite bit tbh. IIRC, there are some superb plot twists coming up. :lol:

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Are the state schools not much cop then?

The area I live in has 3 private schools and 1 public so socio-economic factors dictate that the majority of the arsehole kids in the area will end up at the public school. It is a cracking big, modern school that is not long opened but there's too many dickheads in it going about asking for money and people's lunch. My boy had one of those rubber horse's head masks ripped off his head at Halloween and in the last couple of weeks has twice had a book knocked out of his hand, his drink bottle smashed and threatened to be pushed down the stairs. It came to a head last week when he lost the plot and stuck a kid in a headlock and today he clotheslined a kid for stealing someone else's mobile. I have to get him out before he ends up boxing his fellow pupils and/or I end up boxing their da's!

35 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The area I live in has 3 private schools and 1 public so socio-economic factors dictate that the majority of the arsehole kids in the area will end up at the public school. It is a cracking big, modern school that is not long opened but there's too many dickheads in it going about asking for money and people's lunch. My boy had one of those rubber horse's head masks ripped off his head at Halloween and in the last couple of weeks has twice had a book knocked out of his hand, his drink bottle smashed and threatened to be pushed down the stairs. It came to a head last week when he lost the plot and stuck a kid in a headlock and today he clotheslined a kid for stealing someone else's mobile. I have to get him out before he ends up boxing his fellow pupils and/or I end up boxing their da's!

Good lad, hope he hits one of the boys with an RKO before he leaves. 

Somewhere in Oz there are a group of parents telling their friends that a mental Scottish boy has been causing mayhem in their kids' school. Headlockings and closelines galore. Bloody foreigners.

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Good lad of yours. Had a similar experience at my primary school in England. I decided during a lesson that I'd had enough of my classmates and decided to rectify matters at breaktime. I was soon back at my old school and much happier, even though it was a longer commute. 

Somewhere in Oz there are a group of parents telling their friends that a mental Scottish boy has been causing mayhem in their kids' school. Headlockings and closelines galore. Bloody foreigners.

They think he might be Scottish but can't tell what language he's speaking. Keeps calling everyone "Minter", something about "Jocky's jet pack" and inviting everyone to "12 Ruel Street".