Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

You did notice that the screenshot that the attention seeking w**k has posted states that the incident number is from 8th January 2016?

I'm going for police incompetence rather than Jimmy lying.

Aberdeen, mate. Cineworld in Union Square. I went for the last showing on the opening night and pretty much had the pick of the seats (only something like 4 have been sold already). Think they'll go quick in the last week or so running up to it.

Thinkingof doing the same in Vue.

21 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Thinkingof doing the same in Vue.

I looked there first but you can't buy tickets just yet, or at least I'm guessing it's too early and that's why you can't get them as opposed to being sold out.

55 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

You did notice that the screenshot that the attention seeking w**k has posted states that the incident number is from 8th January 2016?

This won't go well for you, Bible John. 

:lol: Fucking hell, Jimmy. Please keep us all posted. If she hasn't already put a kitchen knife through your chest, that is.

Just a thought, though, surely she would have sent numerous texts/phone calls etc if she was that concerned that she'd put a missing person call in. Did you just ignore it?

1 hour ago, WaffenThinMint said:

Police incompetence. I'd imagine you're quite familiar with that.

38 minutes ago, smpar said:

:lol: Fucking hell, Jimmy. Please keep us all posted. If she hasn't already put a kitchen knife through your chest, that is.

Just a thought, though, surely she would have sent numerous texts/phone calls etc if she was that concerned that she'd put a missing person call in. Did you just ignore it?

Aye she did but my phone was dead. 

There's a Scouse fella who works here called Denzil and I think he's my favourite person in the world. I've never seen him but he's constantly on the blower to get other folks' extensions and he remembers them all by FA Cup Finals. Eg: If he needs extension 7689 he'll remember 76 as Southampton beat Man U and 89 as Liverpool 3 v 2 Everton.

I can't quite work out how that's easier than just remembering the numbers but he'll occasionally phone up and say "Can you put me through to 34Cantona? Shit I mean 3496"