Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Bit of a Toni Basil vibe to the socks. Kinky. The shoes seem a sensible choice. I've gone for a chunky boot today to keep out the chill and keep me upright in the ice:

IMG_1272.JPG

I only wear my work shoes in work. I keep them in a drawer beside my desk. I wear trainers to and from work. Your boot choice does indeed seem sensible

20 hours ago, stimpy said:

Watching Jeremy Kyle this morning (i know but what else is a shift worker to do of a mid morning?) anyway, there was a lad on who's girlfriends Mum said he was cheating and going with men and all sorts. Then she said he had a rubber vagina that he used for his own pleasure, cue all the laughter from the mainly young female audience.I turned to my partner and pointed out that they had a bloody cheek as they've probably all got a wee box under the bed filled with an assortment of gadgets to pass the cold dark nights.
"Well that's different"

"how?"

"just is"

"so women can own all sorts of different implements to masturbate with but this poor fell can't have a rubber fanny?"

"yeah"

I almost had a protest w**k right there in the living room but the 26 stone woman on Jeremy Kyle was making it difficult.

When asked why he has it the boy's answer of "I use it when I'm feeling down" probably didn't do him any favours.

Downloaded Snapchat to see what all the fuss was about and have found it to be shit. I don't like that you can't browse through users to add to your contacts like you can with other social media platforms.
Too much effort to go off searching the Internet for people I might want to follow. You know, the dirty single mum's and suchlike.

Downloaded Snapchat to see what all the fuss was about and have found it to be shit. I don't like that you can't browse through users to add to your contacts like you can with other social media platforms.
Too much effort to go off searching the Internet for people I might want to follow. You know, the dirty single mum's and suchlike.

Good for a flirt, your chats disappear too, also you can add wads of famous tidy birds/models and check their stories. ChelsFergo sort of started this trend but she's aff it now. Decent enough app like. Had some good laughs with my mates because of it too.

Stick with it. All the people I've added that I've known has been through their phone number. Once you add a few it'll start recommending folk.

Good for a flirt, your chats disappear too, also you can add wads of famous tidy birds/models and check their stories. ChelsFergo sort of started this trend but she's aff it now. Decent enough app like. Had some good laughs with my mates because of it too.

Stick with it. All the people I've added that I've known has been through their phone number. Once you add a few it'll start recommending folk.

For once, lichtie is speaking sense.

Got a message from Pinelopi the other day that just said "You know Pie and Bovril is public right?"

She'd googled Hamish the Cobbler's name + Braintree and this was one of the first results.

She had a mixed reaction. Part annoyed at the discussion of her personal life with strangers and part thinking you lot were fucking hilarious but, overall, is pleased a google of his name brings him up as an absolute melter on the internet.