Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I lived in East Finchley for a while. The Budgeons there was a sight to behold. The staff were a bit Appalachian and there was absolutely no organisation of food on the shelves. They would just chuck it anywhere. Loafs of bread next to washing up liquid, beans next to cereal. It used to make my head hurt looking for stuff.

I've no idea what Budgeon's business model is but the one in Wendover is brilliant...akin to Waitrose.

Top trolling from Wikipedia editors banning the Daily Mail as a source.

"Wikipedia editors have voted to ban the Daily Mail as a source for the website in all but exceptional circumstances after deeming the news group “generally unreliable”.

The move is highly unusual for the online encyclopaedia, which rarely puts in place a blanket ban on publications and which still allows links to sources such as Kremlin backed news organisation Russia Today, and Fox News, both of which have raised concern among editors."

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/08/wikipedia-bans-daily-mail-as-unreliable-source-for-website

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38916687

These were the scrolls that let everyone read the first chapter in the authors next book "Bible 2: Bible Harder"

They found this. I send something similar to Dundee every two years.

_94237361_cloththatwasusedforwrappingthescrolls.jpg

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Joking about the death of a young lassie from cancer is bad form

Joking about the death of cancer of an old man who tried to kill your club is more than acceptable.

A discussion in a true race to the bottom if ever there was one.