Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I read somewhere that it's quite common for airlines to oversell flights, as they know that out of 200 or however many folk, a certain number won't turn up or business travellers will change to a different flight at the last minute. When they end up with everyone turning up they have to offer incentives to get folk to give up their seat. Guess it must be more profitable for them to operate like that.

But the guy in question had a seat. Once they throw him off the plane who replaces him?

The others who had booked a seat.

They randomly picked four passengers to miss out. Should've done it before boarding I'd have thought.

Doing it before boarding would be a sensible move. Telling folk who are already on board that someone else is getting their seat is probably going to annoy them a bit.

I know it's been mentioned before about how technology is impinging upon our lives! 

But, yesterday I updated the settings on my iPhone 

Today I booted it up and Siri ( which i don't use ) jumped in.

I exclaimed my usual " f*ck off Siri "

To which Siri replied  " That was uncalled for " Jesus H

10 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Maybe the North Korean spam bots could support Celtic and the South Korean ones could like Rangers? It'll make it more fun for them if they have a big team.

They spam the board a lot less than Seamus did tbf.