Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Never again will I have vodka and fresh orange juice. Years ago I knocked back well into double figures of these in a really short period of time as I couldn't taste the vodka. I later spewed my ring and the next day my head was pounding and my bottom end was spewing.

If I can't taste the vodka at all it's a dangerous game :lol:

Brilliant. I'm just going through the Simpson gifs now. 

Seek help [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention] you utter fucking creep, scary to think this guys got kids. 

Jimmy85 on form as well.

It's making for tremendous reading. I've been posted missing for a few months and recently caught up with the 'tinder' thread, which is brilliant, but that meltdown trumps everything I've read on P&B.

Never again will I have vodka and fresh orange juice. Years ago I knocked back well into double figures of these in a really short period of time as I couldn't taste the vodka. I later spewed my ring and the next day my head was pounding and my bottom end was spewing.

If I can't taste the vodka at all it's a dangerous game [emoji38]

I knocked back a few Long Island ice teas one night. They had clearly been made very well as they were delicious and they didn't taste of alcohol. About an hour later I was absolutely blazing [emoji38] .

Had them again about 2-3 weeks later and they were rotten. Really depends who makes them and how they measure each part of the cocktail.

Brilliant. I'm just going through the Simpson gifs now. 

Seek help [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention] you utter fucking creep, scary to think this guys got kids. 

Jimmy85 on form as well.

Have you had a break from looking on here or something?

This. It pretty much all happened on a Sunday night IIRC correctly after a couple of prophetic posts that Sundays are sometimes good on here.

It really escalated at some pace.

Yeah I never caught up until the Monday as I was away for a long weekend. The most bizarre display of behaviour I have ever seen in my life, made all the better by him just waddling around the forum and posting as if nothing has happened. A very defiant man!

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

, made all the better by him just waddling around the forum and posting as if nothing has happened. A very defiant man!

This is the thing about 8Mile, he is impervious to shame.  Usually if people made a total and utter arse of themselves in this manner they'd slope off and not come back but he just resets and goes back to trying to make friends with utter banality in the Premiership thread.

This is the thing about 8Mile, he is impervious to shame.  Usually if people made a total and utter arse of themselves in this manner they'd slope off and not come back but he just resets and goes back to trying to make friends with utter banality in the Premiership thread.

Yeah like Radger the badger who left after his humiliation!

He got outed trying to start a dotting campaign.

:lol: never knew this.

How utterly tragic does your life have to be for you to genuinely care what strangers on a forum think of you?

:lol: never knew this.

How utterly tragic does your life have to be for you to genuinely care what strangers on a forum think of you?

It was against TGIG and it was green teeth who exposed him. Mon Dieu sent Radger a PM that was so obviously a piss take bit Radger thought he was being for real and then screenshat the PM without realising it was a piss take and then got ridiculed and never came back. Still nowhere near as embarrassing as making up and imaginary friend to try and point score though.