Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 calls in the last hour from people pretending to be from Microsoft asking to fix my computer.

Just been called an arsehole by the last one there after I telt her to piss off.

4 calls in the last hour from people pretending to be from Microsoft asking to fix my computer.

Just been called an arsehole by the last one there after I telt her to piss off.

Is it an 0344 number ?

12 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Tell them you've got an Apple.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

I like the sound of her. Pics?

ETA.. if she calls back, could you pass on my number?

Edited by Shandon Par

5 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Shite date? Sue the daft bint.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39966675

What she did would be annoying but he seems like a weirdo.
37 and still going on dates?

He's perfectly right, texting in a cinema is worse than shooting up the audience imo. And btw, your balls don't drop off at 35.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

http://douglastwitchell.com/scrambled_words.php

4 minutes ago, babu said:

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

It's like a post in the Junior forum. 

8 minutes ago, babu said:

This isn't fucking Facebook mate. 

53 minutes ago, Rugster said:

This isn't fucking Facebook mate. 

It's similar to the stupid posts you get shared by imbeciles on Facebook where a paragraph is written in an unusual font and saying the human mind is amazing for being able to understand it, despite the fact that humans have spent their entire lives deciphering other people's unique handwriting that bears no resemblance to the printed word.

Mark Zuckerberg is almost single-handedly responsible for the dumbing down of the human race.

It's similar to the stupid posts you get shared by imbeciles on Facebook where a paragraph is written in an unusual font and saying the human mind is amazing for being able to understand it, despite the fact that humans have spent their entire lives deciphering other people's unique handwriting that bears no resemblance to the printed word.
Mark Zuckerberg is almost single-handedly responsible for the dumbing down of the human race.

Tbh Zuckerberg has just given the morons a stage, they were always there....sadly.

10 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Nah, just highlighting how fucking dense the majority of society is.

7 hours ago, Father Ted said:

Tbh Zuckerberg has just given the morons a stage, they were always there....sadly.

Aye, these are probably more accurate.

I saw a meme referring to Facebook once that said something like, "You spend your life wanting to know what goes on in people's heads, then when you find out, you wish you didn't".

I think I saw it on Facebook.