Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm with you Deeman, life was much better 10 years ago when the internet was still a bit of a wilderness and there was still an air of mystery about every day people. A lot of that is gone now for me. 

Best thing about Facebook for me is seeing the sadness and hurt shoot through someone's eyes when you meet a friend or acquaintance and they cheerfully ask you if you saw their particular post/picture on Facebook and you tell them no. 

I used pie and bovril a lot years ago and have had a wee look back recently and I have to say the NSFW forum has died a sticky death. It used to be a great source for weird and wonderful stuff not to mention King Kebab's efforts in the random images thread.
Has something happened or am I just all rose tinted for the old days?

Was he banned?

Eventually. Think he kept posting beyond what was allowed and got warnings. Ignored them and got chucked.
Between him disappearing and king kebab not posting (or is he back?) The nsfw forum died a death

There are 4 full bottles there, and you said you have drank 4. I suspect your full 4 bottle carryout is now gone and that was all you are permitted.

Prove me wrong.....

You look nice