Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

It's genuinely scary that you are a parent.

The best thing about the 'Tony' incident is that 8mile has convinced himself that it was an elaborate ruse all along and definitely not that he was using an invisible friend to tell porkies in order to win an argument on a football message board. 

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

The best thing about the 'Tony' incident is that 8mile has convinced himself that it was an elaborate ruse all along and definitely not that he was using an invisible friend to tell porkies in order to win an argument on a football message board. 

It wasn't even to win an argument though, it was just an onslaught that came completely out of the blue that wasn't even going to prove anything worthwhile in the first place. 

Or the desperate attempt to cover his tracks... Tony is a nickname![emoji23][emoji23]

It wasn't even to win an argument though, it was just an onslaught that came completely out of the blue that wasn't even going to prove anything worthwhile in the first place. 

It was the posting of the conversation with Tony to prove his existence I was aiming at.

Or the desperate attempt to cover his tracks... Tony is a nickname![emoji23][emoji23]

Almost as cringeworthy as Magees perpetual Helen Lovejoy impression after being accused of having a shite flag, which it was.

It was a desperate attempt for popularity after the skidsgate incident went south. Picking on someone with a similarly poor reputation would surely meet with P+B approval. I expect he's Trump's secret advisor.

26 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Clearly had something against Magee since he got banned for being Magee. He can't let anything go. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

It was a battle for second bottom place with Magee.

On 16/05/2017 at 10:31, throbber said:

Yeah like Radger the badger who left after his humiliation!

I think he's posted recently however I don't care enough to check.

I heard a vaguely familiar song on the radio last night that I hadn't heard in probably over 10 years and even when I had heard it before I hadn't paid it much attention as it wasn't my cup of tea, however when I heard it last night I thought it was superb and wrote it in my phone memo to remember to download it.  

Imagine my surprise when I heard it getting played again on the radio today only to discover it was the news just playing a snippet of it as the lead singer had just snuffed it hours before a concert.

^^^Shite and uninteresting coincidences thread for this pish.