Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

A BK at the same place would cost you 30% more than normal as well.

3 hours ago, MSU said:

I remember Kinross Services always being a total rip-off and far more expensive than any other local petrol station. I seem to recall them charging a quid for a couple of minutes on the tyre air pump. Total bampots.

Standard cuntery at service stations everywhere.

Abington services has a big sign outside it  advertising a ‘Bargain Breakfast: £9.99’:lol:

4 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Or you like her to dress up as one. 

That goes without saying! ;) 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Arguably the most technologically advanced country in the world and they haven't heard of electric blankets?

Have a word, m8.

I asked my Mum to bring it from Scotland. It helps my stomach and liver......plus it keeps me warm!

"A "devastated" McDonald's customer has hit out at the fast food giant claiming she bit into a mozzarella stick and found no cheese inside. 

Catherine Murphy, 24, paid £1.59 for a three-pack of mozzarella sticks from one of the chain's Liverpool restaurants after the item was put back on the menu for a limited time.

She said she was stunned when she sank her teeth into one of the cheesy dippers and it was hollow."

"devastated"; "stunned."  - over a mozzarella stick - seriously?  Not a  day goes by when we don't hear such shite in the news.  We are walking blindly into the abyss day by day. 

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

"A "devastated" McDonald's customer has hit out at the fast food giant claiming she bit into a mozzarella stick and found no cheese inside. 

Catherine Murphy, 24, paid £1.59 for a three-pack of mozzarella sticks from one of the chain's Liverpool restaurants after the item was put back on the menu for a limited time.

She said she was stunned when she sank her teeth into one of the cheesy dippers and it was hollow."

"devastated"; "stunned."  - over a mozzarella stick - seriously?  Not a  day goes by when we don't hear such shite in the news.  We are walking blindly into the abyss day by day. 

Seeing as none of their fries have any potato inside them, why was she surprised?

Everyday scummy behaviour thread for this pish.

On 23/2/2018 at 17:46, Finch road said:
On 23/2/2018 at 16:49, Shandon Par said:
Must get with the times. I thought it was Linda McCartney who flogged veggie sausages. 

Linda McCartneys range is very very good. Would highly recommend

She must've made some amount of them before she died.

13 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

She must've made some amount of them before she died.

You saying there's a stockpile somewhere? Day 6 of the old vegetarianism now. A young pie stall lady at St Johnstone tried to cure me of it by giving me a steak, rather than macaroni pie on Saturday. 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You saying there's a stockpile somewhere? Day 6 of the old vegetarianism now. A young pie stall lady at St Johnstone tried to cure me of it by giving me a steak, rather than macaroni pie on Saturday. 

I thought you weren't starting this nonsense until March?

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Missus has the same attitude. Went mental at me after I pre-ordered the bean casserole for a boozy lunch we've got at Easter.

Is this a temporary thing? Just so I know if and when I can start liking you again.

Is this a temporary thing? Just so I know if and when I can start liking you again.

He’s gone, Rugster. He’s a vegetarian, skipping, Hunter welly wearing jessy. He’s gone too far now. It’s over.