Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Can't remember who it was who once said that when England are playing anyone, anywhere, at any sport, we in Scotland will invariably support the opposition. If they are playing football we support the police.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

45 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It was you

Just then

Naah....

I wish it had been me. It was sometime back in late eighties - I'm sure it was either Jimmy Reid, or the then SNP leader, Gordon Wilson.

No one else remember that speech? I've googled and googled  but can't find any trace of it.

Staying at my brother-in-laws this week and 3 days in my 6yo nephew is very close to getting my toe up his arse (Def. NOT a euphemism) after continually waking not only me but my 22 month old daughter up with what can only be described as a "screaming chicken" toy. 

Is there some sort of rule or etiquette for beating your in-laws children? 

Staying at my brother-in-laws this week and 3 days in my 6yo nephew is very close to getting my toe up his arse (Def. NOT a euphemism) after continually waking not only me but my 22 month old daughter up with what can only be described as a "screaming chicken" toy. 
Is there some sort of rule or etiquette for beating your in-laws children? 

Steal or destroy the chicken on the sly. You can then get a replacement one as a thought-free birthday present and you'll be the hero that replaced that awful hole in his life.

Unless he only has two toys and the other is a xylophone.

15 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Steal or destroy the chicken on the sly. You can then get a replacement one as a thought-free birthday present and you'll be the hero that replaced that awful hole in his life.

Unless he only has two toys and the other is a xylophone.

Destroying/hiding the chicken was my initial thought but that doesn't really tie in with my belief in Newton's 3rd law : for every action, there is an equal and opposing reaction. Signified in this case by my boot up his arse.