Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Happy Unhappy Day for DABs Day!

It's actually the 28th anniversary of a 0-0 draw at Love Street which allowed Dundee United to snatch 4th place and the final UEFA Cup spot from Celtic who'd already lost 3-1 to Aberdeen in front of 17,090 at Parkhead. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

To one and all, on this 5th of May

Have a very happy Derry Lugs Day.

To think that Dundee  normally boast such a calm and collected fanbase as well. Unacceptable levels of goading IMO.

Missus was in the queue at the checkout at Lidl yesterday. The person in. front had two items. A bottle of whisky and a circular saw. 

If that's wester hailes lidl then that could have been the same transaction multiple times that day...

Started a job application last night but the old annoying issue of getting references is bugging me. Dont want my current employers to know I'm applying but I need the reference. It's a pain in the arse and I dont know how to deal with it because I overthink things like this.

Any advice?