Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Went into the shopping mall at Edinburgh Waverly yesterday. On the way in I was met by a full kit w****r coming the other way. He was not wearing a football strip though, he was in a full Obi Wan Kenobe outfit. He even had a mini lightsabre on his belt!

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

What's the point in saying "mods, please" when a mod quotes a post with the phrase "shopping mall" in it without batting an eyelid?

29 minutes ago, supermik said:

:lol: The place is actually called Princes Mall.

Don't give a f**k what its name is, it's a fucking shopping centre. You lame dick.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Don't give a f**k what it's name is, it's a fucking shopping centre. You lame dick.

Is it Tynieness?  He’s a disgrace.

I have defended him against many genuine attacks but mallgate is a step too far.

He should apologise and resign.

Went to Makro today in Edinburgh. First time I have been there probably this year. The place was really quiet which I thought was a bit strange for this time of year. Then I noticed that they have virtually shut off half of the place, the electrical department and all the clothes apart from workwear has gone. They have even removed at least half of the tills. It didn't take long to realise why. Most of the stuff that they have on sale, I could probably buy cheaper in any local supermarket. A 12 pack of Tennents is a pound cheaper in Lidl's.

Dont think the place is much longer for this world.

1 minute ago, supermik said:

Went to Makro today in Edinburgh. First time I have been there probably this year. The place was really quiet which I thought was a bit strange for this time of year. Then I noticed that they have virtually shut off half of the place, the electrical department and all the clothes apart from workwear has gone. They have even removed at least half of the tills. It didn't take long to realise why. Most of the stuff that they have on sale, I could probably buy cheaper in any local supermarket. A 12 pack of Tennents is a pound cheaper in Lidl's.

One in Glasgow is now an Arnold Clark head office!

32 minutes ago, supermik said:

I was in Costco a couple of weeks ago and the drink was slightly dearer in there too. Still, for signing up I got a big pack of batteries, a rotisserie chicken and a big f**k off chocolate cake for nowt and £14 off so happy days. Diesel was only £110.9 a litre also 

Just now, heedthebaa said:

I was in Costco a couple of weeks ago and the drink was slightly dearer in there too. Still, for signing up I got a big pack of batteries, a rotisserie chicken and a big f**k off chocolate cake for nowt and £14 off so happy days. Diesel was only £110.9 a litre also 

I can get diesel cheaper than that.