Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

13 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Greenock Morton appoint Jonatan Johansson. Just me that finds that very strange?

Nothing strange at all. Jim has done some regression therapy, discovered he was a Finnish god in a previous life, still has his JJ jumpers and is raring to start shouting at some young footballers again.

jim-jefferies-image-1-928036286.jpg

Local based, highly regarded coach who has worked for the club before? Seems more sensible than strange.

Any evidence he’s a decent manager? It’s a benefit he worked for the club before and lives close but I’d be wanting a good manager personally - not saying he won’t be, just a strange appointment to an outsider.
Nothing strange at all. Jim has done some regression therapy, discovered he was a Finnish god in a previous life, still has his JJ jumpers and is raring to start shouting at some young footballers again.
jim-jefferies-image-1-928036286.jpg&key=7077fc9b3f55471a30c086bac176e4155d9445c1fdd8e8bda0a7d53f8aad0000

Now were fucking talking! Get BB alongside him and I’m moving to Greenock!

Took a while to get everything in place, but I started working for myself on Wednesday. I finished for the week at 6pm tonight and driving home I had a big smile on my face. Stressful aye, spunked thoosands getting started aye, having to do things I’ve never done before aye, but by f**k do I feel alive again. Have a good weekend peeps

Took a while to get everything in place, but I started working for myself on Wednesday. I finished for the week at 6pm tonight and driving home I had a big smile on my face. Stressful aye, spunked thoosands getting started aye, having to do things I’ve never done before aye, but by f**k do I feel alive again. Have a good weekend peeps

What did you do before again & what you doing now?

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

What did you do before again & what you doing now?

Same thing, just any problems are now mine, not some useless tossers. The right time and all that, should have done it years ago but hey ho