Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, Herman Hessian said:

i'm wondering if you could put it on a slow spin, thereby creating a partial vacuum to "hold stuff in" a bit - might also help to draw out any stubborn stools, too ?

that might run the risk of some passing prankster whacking it up to full speed, with you therefore suffering a prolapse and being gradually sucked in to a fecal maelstrom, mind... 

Great band, saw them open for Cannibal Corpse in 2003.

40 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

So what you're saying here is that @Melanius Mullarkey is a jakey that shites in communal washing machines?

Image result for slow head shake gif

38 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

More or less, the guy does still have one you being a weegie staber. "Banter"

Image result for trump gif

5 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

How can it be a record for an MLS game if it wasn't an MLS game?

You know...that's a very good point. I was quoting directly from the TV news and didn't catch that. They were playing Toronto, so I suppose they must've meant 'MLS Teams'.

I claim tiredness and Johnnie Walker Red as my excuse.

Congrats! 

Bairnardo, ruggy has turned into a hipster this last month and is growing a beard. Not sure if he's a dreamboat anymore.

Nightmare. Not scoring much out of his midlife crisis there are you. Nae chance of a sports car?

Eta he has been talking an awful lot about Mrs Bs potential "extra curricular" recently.... Just to be sure I will PM you a list of "sexual health discrepancies" he may encounter if he is fishing in my pond.

23 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Congrats! 

Bairnardo, ruggy has turned into a hipster this last month and is growing a beard. Not sure if he's a dreamboat anymore.

Congrats too you too.

Wait another 39 years* and he’ll be a sunken wreck.

*Maybe even before then.

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Nightmare. Not scoring much out of his midlife crisis there are you. Nae chance of a sports car?

Eta he has been talking an awful lot about Mrs Bs potential "extra curricular" recently.... Just to be sure I will PM you a list of "sexual health discrepancies" he may encounter if he is fishing in my pond.

Sounds like Ruggy is on a ome Paul Hartley fantasy with the beard. 

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I started growing it when BSLM left. Sort of as a tribute, if you will. Nothing hipster about it, BTW. 

I started growing it when BSLM left. Sort of as a tribute, if you will. Nothing hipster about it, BTW. 
Fucking knew there would be a reasonable explanation for this. Tributes to Lee Miller are a good eay more important than the opinion of a spouse in the field of facial hair.

1 minute ago, DiegoDiego said:

Same day as me then, and Artur Boruc and Massimo Donati. I've just about sobered up.

David Speedie was the only footballer I noticed sharing a birthday with when I was growing up. Other folk had people like Baggio, Maradona, Lineker, Dalglish etc and I had David fuckin Speedie.