Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 hours ago, sjc said:

My wife is due to go back to work in April and is suddenly talking about buying a house, then she said she's wanting a new car. She's taken me  away to Okinawa for a birthday treat and has already booked us for a trip to the Izu peninsula next month.  I think I've married a secret millionairess......or she's not holding out much hope for me and already spending the life insurance!

She could be sitting on a fortune.

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

That's a straight red, even in the Juniors.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Only the Juniors could shoot someone in the face and stomach yet leave them stable in hospital.

This bit cracked me up.

The injured man - who was a regular at the bar - was initially taken into the back lounge where staff administered first aid.

"Towels were got, loo rolls and stuff to try to stem the bleeding. He seemed to be shot in the stomach and the face, mainly in the stomach," the witness said.

A bit botched if you're going to murder someone if you don't go for the triple head shot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-43155412

1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:

This bit cracked me up.

A bit botched if you're going to murder someone if you don't go for the triple head shot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-43155412

Shot twice on the way home and thought "fùck it, am gaun back tae the pub".

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

The polis are treating it as attempted murder seemingly, what the f**k else could it be, some jovial banter?

Attempted murder and jovial banter get confused regularly on the Juniors forum to be fair.....

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

The polis are treating it as attempted murder seemingly, what the f**k else could it be, some jovial banter?

It's the "targeted killing" thing they always come out with to reassure the general public that gets me. Basically "If you're not a total c**t you're probably ok, but we don't know who did it."

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Me and you are finished.

Was out for a fantastic Italian meal last night with a fellow P&B'er. Ate most of a pig in various forms with Antipasto & on pizza. Then met my daughter and she told me about how she'd been watching pigs getting gassed, throat cut then boiled alive and it has put me off. Was going to go veggie next month but started already. Had bought some nice venison sausages yesterday too - will give them to the dog. 

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Booked my car in for its first service with a local garage we have used for years.  Almost half the price of the dealership and that’s using "Mercedes" parts to ensure it doesn’t affect the warranty.

FTFY..