Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Usually addictions abate a bit after a few weeks 

It’s not really an addiction, I can go time off drinking easily enough, I just don’t want to. Would love nothing more than to go and enjoy the rugby today as well but I just can’t as she might go into labor. Such a hardship.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

It’s not really an addiction, I can go time off drinking easily enough, I just don’t want to. Would love nothing more than to go and enjoy the rugby today as well but I just can’t as she might go into labor. Such a hardship.

m4vuAFERJwwPo3UqtJgaxwzGiEY=.gif

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Don’t worry, once the baby comes you’ll have plenty of time to go out with your mates and get drunk. 

I know that my lovely hands were the topic of some discussion lately.  

Yesterday I gave myself a nasty scratch on a staple as I was looking for something down the side of the couch

This afternoon, since I've given Ted the afternoon off to go and sort out the drainage in the lower field, I decided to chop some wood.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find my gloves and have subsequently given myself a blister. 

IMG_20180224_135524~01.jpg

IMG_20180224_135517~01.jpg

6 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Yesterday I gave myself a nasty scratch on a staple as I was looking for something down the side of the couch

This afternoon, since I've given Ted the afternoon off to go and sort out the drainage in the lower field, I decided to chop some wood.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find my gloves and have subsequently given myself a blister. 

Lucky that you got that hand insurance

47 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

If you'd ever done more than a days hard graft in your life your hands would have toughened up and been able to cope with some light chopping.