Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, throbber said:

The induction isn’t even happening today now, we’re still at home and I’m on standby as she’s been having contractions. Not a lot else to do tbh.

Patience throbber, not much else to do 

I'm firmly in the "there is no baby" camp too, for what it's worth.

Throbber will be hanging around the newborn viewing bit to take a photo of some random baby and claim it's his

This really means a lot coming from 2 posters with such an astronomically low chance of ever reproducing in their respective lifespans.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I think it was high time you grew up Jimmy.

Mate, you’ve created an imaginary life for yourself and now you’re on the verge of creating an imaginary child. It’s despicable behaviour. I’m genuinely considering contacting the police. 

Mate, you’ve created an imaginary life for yourself and now you’re on the verge of creating an imaginary child. It’s despicable behaviour. I’m genuinely considering contacting the police. 

I’m not arguing with you any further today, I am feeling anxious enough as it is.

Children are a total blessing.  Yesterday morning, I was awoken to the sound of my youngest child shouting through to me (at 6.30am), that he had an accident.  I told him not to worry, that I'd come through and take the sheets off and that he could just jump into my bed.  "Haven't peed the bed Dad, it's the couch."  Rather perplexed, I asked why, and he responded that he was busy playing a game on his iPad that didn't have a pause option.  So, rather than picking it up and taking it to the toilet, or even just leaving it, he decided to piss all over the couch.  

This morning, whilst trying to brush my teeth and get ready for work, and get them out the door to school, I hear a big rammy in the living room, ending with a big banging noise.  Dash out to see the whole room, covered in milk.  My eldest took a nearly full four pint carton of milk out the fridge to try and pour over his little brother as he had apparently been winding him up.  A struggle ensued, and the milk got dropped, the bottom of the carton hitting the floor at impact and exploding open, covering pretty much every surface in my living room.  

Couldn't wait to get into work today for a fucking rest.

Good luck Throbber.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Children are a total blessing.  Yesterday morning, I was awoken to the sound of my youngest child shouting through to me (at 6.30am), that he had an accident.  I told him not to worry, that I'd come through and take the sheets off and that he could just jump into my bed.  "Haven't peed the bed Dad, it's the couch."  Rather perplexed, I asked why, and he responded that he was busy playing a game on his iPad that didn't have a pause option.  So, rather than picking it up and taking it to the toilet, or even just leaving it, he decided to piss all over the couch.  

This morning, whilst trying to brush my teeth and get ready for work, and get them out the door to school, I hear a big rammy in the living room, ending with a big banging noise.  Dash out to see the whole room, covered in milk.  My eldest took a nearly full four pint carton of milk out the fridge to try and pour over his little brother as he had apparently been winding him up.  A struggle ensued, and the milk got dropped, the bottom of the carton hitting the floor at impact and exploding open, covering pretty much every surface in my living room.  

Couldn't wait to get into work today for a fucking rest.

Good luck Throbber.

Your living room is going to fucking stink. I'd hire one of these, it comes with an attachment to do the couch too.

348s.jpg

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

If you want to wish me good luck like a normal person, you can do this now and then you can go back to your usual playground bullying tactics after.

Good luck sourcing a baby in the next couple of days that you can pass off as yours. 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Your living room is going to fucking stink. I'd hire one of these, it comes with an attachment to do the couch too.

348s.jpg

Maybe he's got laminate flooring. A must for young children!

Just now, welshbairn said:

348s.jpg

Yes, the thought had crossed my mind.  Honestly feel like I am serving a prison sentence just now.  People in my work who have older children often complain that they can't get them out of their beds at the weekend.  I can't wait for that period of my life, not having to hear "Daddy" five hundred times a day, or have them crying about something pathetic every five minutes.