Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 hours ago, sjc said:

Asked my wife to refill my hot water bottle earlier. She brings it back with cold water in it and wonders why I gave her a funny look! I sometimes wonder if she's really a Doctor or whether she just likes to dress up as one!  

Or you like her to dress up as one. 

I remember Kinross Services always being a total rip-off and far more expensive than any other local petrol station. I seem to recall them charging a quid for a couple of minutes on the tyre air pump. Total bampots.
In one of the shitehole Ayrshire towns on the way from Stranraer there is a petrol station that charges for using the tap.

10 hours ago, sjc said:

Asked my wife to refill my hot water bottle earlier. She brings it back with cold water in it and wonders why I gave her a funny look! I sometimes wonder if she's really a Doctor or whether she just likes to dress up as one!  

Arguably the most technologically advanced country in the world and they haven't heard of electric blankets?

Have a word, m8.

11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Stanstead - Dundee flight has now just circled over the house for the 6th time.

Should be an interesting landing for the poor c***s.

I need get a life I went onto fkughtracker to have a look!

3 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

A BK at the same place would cost you 30% more than normal as well.

3 hours ago, MSU said:

I remember Kinross Services always being a total rip-off and far more expensive than any other local petrol station. I seem to recall them charging a quid for a couple of minutes on the tyre air pump. Total bampots.

Standard cuntery at service stations everywhere.

Abington services has a big sign outside it  advertising a ‘Bargain Breakfast: £9.99’:lol:

4 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Or you like her to dress up as one. 

That goes without saying! ;) 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Arguably the most technologically advanced country in the world and they haven't heard of electric blankets?

Have a word, m8.

I asked my Mum to bring it from Scotland. It helps my stomach and liver......plus it keeps me warm!

"A "devastated" McDonald's customer has hit out at the fast food giant claiming she bit into a mozzarella stick and found no cheese inside. 

Catherine Murphy, 24, paid £1.59 for a three-pack of mozzarella sticks from one of the chain's Liverpool restaurants after the item was put back on the menu for a limited time.

She said she was stunned when she sank her teeth into one of the cheesy dippers and it was hollow."

"devastated"; "stunned."  - over a mozzarella stick - seriously?  Not a  day goes by when we don't hear such shite in the news.  We are walking blindly into the abyss day by day. 

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

"A "devastated" McDonald's customer has hit out at the fast food giant claiming she bit into a mozzarella stick and found no cheese inside. 

Catherine Murphy, 24, paid £1.59 for a three-pack of mozzarella sticks from one of the chain's Liverpool restaurants after the item was put back on the menu for a limited time.

She said she was stunned when she sank her teeth into one of the cheesy dippers and it was hollow."

"devastated"; "stunned."  - over a mozzarella stick - seriously?  Not a  day goes by when we don't hear such shite in the news.  We are walking blindly into the abyss day by day. 

Seeing as none of their fries have any potato inside them, why was she surprised?

Everyday scummy behaviour thread for this pish.