Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I can't wait for when my girls are teenagers. I'm going to get up at 8am every morning and blast the radio whilst cheekily whistling all around the house.

[emoji23][emoji23]. In a way, i’m glad i have two boys and not girls, purely for the hassle of trying to do their hair, the school run is stressful enough without that. I know fine well i would be shit at it.[emoji23]

That is the point that worries me as well that there will come a time where i can’t say right, im taking your phone etc. His mum is the same, she can be up to all hours either working or mucking about on the computer, Whereas like my youngest, i like getting to bed at a decent time.
Yeah, I'm pretty much in the same situation.

2 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png. In a way, i’m glad i have two boys and not girls, purely for the hassle of trying to do their hair, the school run is stressful enough without that. I know fine well i would be shit at it.emoji23.png

Amen to that :thumsup2

Yer ma' wants grandbairns but is delighted yer living on your own?    

Was yer ma a dirty back in the day?   

I wouldn't say she's delighted, it was a shite attempt at a humourous reply.

I'm certainly delighted. Living with parents in your 20s is shite.

Asked my wife to refill my hot water bottle earlier. She brings it back with cold water in it and wonders why I gave her a funny look! I sometimes wonder if she's really a Doctor or whether she just likes to dress up as one!  

I keep getting small electric shocks off of things in the office. Yesterday the printer gave me one, and today a wall, a computer cable and the water cooler have given me one. This is on top of the usual doorhandle shocks I get each day and the top of my chair.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I keep getting small electric shocks off of things in the office. Yesterday the printer gave me one, and today a wall, a computer cable and the water cooler have given me one. This is on top of the usual doorhandle shocks I get each day and the top of my chair.

It’ll be the static from your socks on the carpet. 

It’ll be the static from your socks on the carpet. 
For the love of god laddie put your fucking shoes on.

Filled my motor with diesel yesterday. Stopped off at Kinross services today for something to eat and I saw that the diesel on sale there is 30pence a LITRE more than what I paid. That is not a kick in the arse off of £1.50 more per gallon. 

6 minutes ago, supermik said:

Filled my motor with diesel yesterday. Stopped off at Kinross services today for something to eat and I saw that the diesel on sale there is 30pence a LITRE more than what I paid. That is not a kick in the arse off of £1.50 more per gallon. 

A BK at the same place would cost you 30% more than normal as well.

6 minutes ago, supermik said:

I remember Kinross Services always being a total rip-off and far more expensive than any other local petrol station. I seem to recall them charging a quid for a couple of minutes on the tyre air pump. Total bampots.