Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

9 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

I hadn’t received a warning point for many years until @Cardinal Richelieu appeared on the scene. There’s always a danger when a new mod is appointed that he could be a power hungry cretin that uses his ‘power’ on an Internet forum to compensate for his miserable existence offline. He’s probably a traffic warden. 

What on earth did you get a warning for? Sad times if you can't randomly hope for posters to die watching their families burn in flames imo.

1 minute ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Richelieu would be better off following Tynieness' cool mod approach imo. 

This.   

Tynieness is just a normal forum member - from outwith the Falkirk area -  posting away and making the relevant checks.  

1 minute ago, Boostin' Kev said:

GY was obviously mentoring Richelieu that tricky 24 hours I had on here shortly after he was first made mod and almost immediately followed up the first warning point with another of his own. 

In fairness to the mods, you're an arsehole.

4 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Don't think there's any current vacancies for redneck mods from the provinces Bert but I wish you all the best should one become available. 

TBF, when you have your own gif you're hardly redneck material.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

James simply has a firmer moral compass than most and those on the receiving end of his advice should take heed. Last I heard, God was wearing an “Only Jimmy85 can judge me” tshirt.

God doesn’t exist.  Sadly Jimmy85 does.

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

James simply has a firmer moral compass than most and those on the receiving end of his advice should take heed. Last I heard, God was wearing an “Only Jimmy85 can judge me” tshirt.

I put it to you 'Shandon Par' that you are a man of very dubious moral fibre.  

16 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I’d like to give Granny the benefit of the doubt, he’s under a lot of pressure to survive this cold snap that’ll no doubt wipe out a few of his fellow peers. 

A little leeway should be allowed, imho. 

I respectfully disagree. There is absolutely no excuse for posting the vile abuse GD seems to get away with on a near daily basis. 

Thankfully he’ll be dead soon. 

I respectfully disagree. There is absolutely no excuse for posting the vile abuse GD seems to get away with on a near daily basis. 
Thankfully he’ll be dead soon. 

GD is a good old guy I reckon.

And we'll all be dead soon, just some a wee bit sooner than others.