Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

45 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Mind blown yesterday when I found out the angry Detroit Police chief in Beverley Hills Cop was actually the real chief of police in Detroit at the time.

How this c**t got away with all he did - for so long - is abhorrent and commendable in equal measure. 

A true p***k of a hero. 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

How this c**t got away with all he did - for so long - is abhorrent and commendable in equal measure. 

A true p***k of a hero. 

I was listening to Series 2 of "Crimetown" and he popped up. $10k to fit up someone for a driveby murder to take the heat off the mayor's niece. Nice guy!  

17 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I was listening to Series 2 of "Crimetown" and he popped up. $10k to fit up someone for a driveby murder to take the heat off the mayor's niece. Nice guy!  

Yeah, that's where I got the information from, too! 

16 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

For a split second I thought this was some alchemical device which you poured water in one end and got toast out the other.

Don't be silly. You pour the brown stuff from cup in the top to make it toast. Otherwise it would just be bread. 

Just lost another lunch to another big b*****d Aberdeen herring gull, this time a macaroni pie that I've been looking forward to for most of the morning . 

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me five f***ing times, shame on me. :(

Do not walk and eat in the Granite City. BE A WEAR

Edited by Hedgecutter

29 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Just lost another lunch to another big b*****d Aberdeen herring gull, this time a macaroni pie that I've been looking forward to for most of the morning . 

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me five f***ing times, shame on me. :(

Do not walk and eat in the Granite City. BE A WEAR

Hope you didn't retaliate...

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-killed-seagull-front-children-stealing-chips-despicable-act-given-12-week-curfew-185422135.html

14 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I was in public, although the feeling of empathy from the several onlookers was most touching. Hopefully I can get a proper police description from at least one of them. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Im busy undertaking my online diversity training for work and im now up to equality dealing with religion and beliefs.  

For some reason, this is represented by some boy having a piss/w**k into the sun.

image.png.872f987a8b794da6a1c5062be80cc479.png

I think the computer is telling you to worship Buster Bloodvessel.

Now lip up fatty.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Im busy undertaking my online diversity training for work and im now up to equality dealing with religion and beliefs.  

For some reason, this is represented by some boy having a piss/w**k into the sun.

image.png.872f987a8b794da6a1c5062be80cc479.png

NaturalIncompleteGoose-size_restricted.g

Hiya R Kelly! Hiya pal.