Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

A big "well done" to all concerned here. 111 folk from a Prestonpans youth football club booted out of Flamingo land. Special mention to the 18 year old girl arrested for assaulting her dad. Tremendous bit of bad behaviour from The Pans:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/111-prestonpans-people-kicked-out-of-flamingo-land-theme-park-after-domestic-row-and-arrest-1-4933999

I came on here to post this, a great effort.  Getting steaming while in charge of dozens of children and fighting with your wife in a bar is exemplary as well.

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

A big "well done" to all concerned here. 111 folk from a Prestonpans youth football club booted out of Flamingo land. Special mention to the 18 year old girl arrested for assaulting her dad. Tremendous bit of bad behaviour from The Pans:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/111-prestonpans-people-kicked-out-of-flamingo-land-theme-park-after-domestic-row-and-arrest-1-4933999

Wha's like us?

4 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I noticed earlier that the Laxatives in ADSA have security tabs on them.

You'd have to be pretty desperate to steal Laxatives.

Could be to stop kids stealing them to poison their parents.

Edited by welshbairn

Due to a cultural panic at the kebab shop fridge where I didn't instantly recognise any of the drinks on offer, I bought a can of Lilt. Lilt. A can of Lilt.

I reflexively hid it in my jacket pocket, such was the embarrassment of potentially being seen with something that required to be advertised using a cod Jamaican accent. 

But. One small taste made the world seem like everything would be just fine  Lilt.  

On 24/05/2019 at 06:31, Ziggy said:

Someone just got beat 118 -16  on Countdown.

The same wee guy is now beating someone else 99 - 0.

I’ll keep you all updated on the score.

11 hours ago, Swello said:

Due to a cultural panic at the kebab shop fridge where I didn't instantly recognise any of the drinks on offer, I bought a can of Lilt. Lilt. A can of Lilt.

I reflexively hid it in my jacket pocket, such was the embarrassment of potentially being seen with something that required to be advertised using a cod Jamaican accent. 

But. One small taste made the world seem like everything would be just fine  Lilt.  

Someone on here likes Lilt. I think it's @Bert Raccoon