Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

My most recent one is guacamole. How old el paso are allowed to market that green gloopy vomit as guacamole is a crime.

My guacamole experience came to the same conclusion but from a polar opposite starting point.  Mexican restaurants/Mexican fare in Wm Low's in Motherwell in the late 70s/early 80s were at a premium and my first experience of guacamole was making it for myself when I got married for the first time in 1984.  I religiously followed Delia Smith's excellent cook book - as I did with a fair few other recipes.  It was fine/nice/decent and I often made it for 80s-style 'Dinner parties'.

Some years later...buying guacamole from a supermarket?  Absolutely vile and not the same dish at all.

33 minutes ago, Dele said:

It's certainly not bothering him in the slightest. Not at all. 

He reddotted the first post he could of mine after I gave a shiter of a post a dot earlier. Weird behaviour.

10 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

He reddotted the first post he could of mine after I gave a shiter of a post a dot earlier. Weird behaviour.

If I'm P&B on my phone the bookmark loads up on my profile page. He was on it within the last 10-20 minutes constantly everytime I loaded up one day last weekend. He wasn't giving out dots and I'm guessing that's because he never had any, he (I imagine) just kept clicking on my profile, finding my last post then attempted to red dot it only to be met with a message saying he had none left. 

It's absolutely brilliant. 

The whole "give me red dots!" shtick would maybe work if he never, as you say, couldn't handle it and run trying to get you back. 

Edited by Dele

My guacamole experience came to the same conclusion but from a polar opposite starting point.  Mexican restaurants/Mexican fare in Wm Low's in Motherwell in the late 70s/early 80s were at a premium and my first experience of guacamole was making it for myself when I got married for the first time in 1984.  I religiously followed Delia Smith's excellent cook book - as I did with a fair few other recipes.  It was fine/nice/decent and I often made it for 80s-style 'Dinner parties'.
Some years later...buying guacamole from a supermarket?  Absolutely vile and not the same dish at all.

It’s really grim. You’d be forgiven for wondering if they even use avocado in it.

2 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

It's all rather funny.       

f**k him and Ferry across the Mersey was a shite song.  

It’s all good fun TP loved the banter last few weeks :D

Yes why didn’t I think of it - that’s my song sorted ! 

🏆

Guest Moomintroll
I went through a town called Pish today. There was a Pish Airstrip.
How Fuckin Shite is Edinburgh Airport thread for this pish.

23 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

It’s all good fun TP loved the banter last few weeks :D

Yes why didn’t I think of it - that’s my song sorted ! 

🏆

You clearly aren't bothered at all. 

You're a total creep. Definitely the kind of guy whose female colleagues stay away from on work events. 

10 hours ago, JMDP said:

You clearly aren't bothered at all. 

You're a total creep. Definitely the kind of guy whose female colleagues stay away from on work events. 

:lol: ... what a state you’ve got yourself in. 

What a works night out we had on Friday by the way ... :D

🏆

Edited by Rab B Nesbit