Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Bizarre behaviour. I worked with a boy who punched a plate-glass door and punctured an artery. He had metal rods screwed into his arm to stop him from moving it, and was off work without pay for weeks. He showed up for work (which involved a lot of physical labour) and wasn't happy about being sent home, so he punched a door with the other arm.

It doesn't seem very fair to include punch bags on that list. I think they're made for punching, although I could be wrong on that.

I nabbed a docking station when we were sent home last year, have two monitors so the laptop stays shut for meetings.
Last time I was asked about it I explained the recent WFH training said I had to have screens at a certain distance from me and having it open would be too close.. I am assuming they have bought it as the hr woman who organised the training was in the call.

5 hours ago, ICTChris said:

https://qz.com/582720/americas-most-prolific-wall-punchers-charted/

An analysis of wall punching in the USA

I broke my hand punching a wall. The wall had done nothing to me. It was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. It had the last laugh though, not a mark on it. I'd a big lump on the side of my hand and through the magic of whisky was able to just squeeze it all back into place. Made a horrible crunchy sound but i couldn't feel a thing. Until i tried to hold a spoon at breakfast. 

I broke my hand punching a wall. The wall had done nothing to me. It was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. It had the last laugh though, not a mark on it. I'd a big lump on the side of my hand and through the magic of whisky was able to just squeeze it all back into place. Made a horrible crunchy sound but i couldn't feel a thing. Until i tried to hold a spoon at breakfast. 

The spoon was for crack or heroin?

I left a dent in the corrugated iron wall/fence at the Recs during our playoff final when Alloa scored their 4th a minute after we scored our 3rd (which was a couple of minutes after Alloa's 3rd).

Still expecting the bill.

Edited by Hedgecutter

9 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I left a dent in the corrugated iron wall/fence at the Recs during our playoff final when Alloa scored their 4th a minute after we scored our 3rd (which was a couple of minutes after Alloa's 3rd).

Still expecting the bill.

Demolishing our fence and promotion hopes on the same day? Hooligan.

What a game that was, by the way.

Images of what appears to be a floating ship have been captured as the result of a rare optical illusion off the coast of England.

David Morris took a photo of the ship while walking near Falmouth, Cornwall.

BBC meteorologist David Braine said the "superior mirage" occurs because of "special atmospheric conditions that bend light".

He said the illusion is common in the Arctic, but can appear "very rarely" in the UK during winter

_117387796_apex_hovering_ship_illusion_0

_117387798_apex_hovering_ship_illusion_0