Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

David Goodwillie has had another contract offered then cancelled, this time in Australia. :)

I believe that's now five times that's happened in the past 18 months (Raith, Clyde, Livingstone United, Radcliffe and Aussie side Sorrento FC)

Very odd that Clyde fans were quite happy with him for nearly five years but then there was a backlash when they brought him back after the Raith deal.

Best thing he could do at this point would be to change his name and go and play in a country where English isn't the first language (Saudi Arabia maybe)

1 hour ago, Donathan said:

I believe that's now five times that's happened in the past 18 months (Raith, Clyde, Livingstone United, Radcliffe and Aussie side Sorrento FC)

Very odd that Clyde fans were quite happy with him for nearly five years but then there was a backlash when they brought him back after the Raith deal.

Best thing he could do at this point would be to change his name and go and play in a country where English isn't the first language (Saudi Arabia maybe)

I was thinking China or North Korea. 

Actually used to think Woody Harrelson sang the theme tune to Cheers. Plus the actor who played Jim Robinson sang the Neighbours theme.

Edited by Venti

1 minute ago, Venti said:

Actually used to think Woody Harrelson sand the theme tune to Cheers. Plus the actor who played Jim Robinson sang the Neighbours theme.

Lead actors should be forced to sing the theme tunes of their shows, whether they can sing or not. 

Just now, scottsdad said:

Lead actors should be forced to sing the theme tunes of their shows, whether they can sing or not. 

Don't know if Richard Dean Anderson could hum the MacGyver theme.

Anyway on a lighter note, Ive been having an ongoing tit-a-tit with some noise issues out the back of the hoose over the past few years.  I finally caved in and copied in Big Joe MSP to see what he can do to help and he's responded straightaway.

Good Morning,

Thank you for including you in your email to council employees.

Please keep me posted with regard to any actions taking and I trust we can see an improvement in the situation soon.

Think his cat is manning the office.