Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Having chucked soup at Van Gogh's Sunflowers I can't help thinking climate change protestors should follow it up by chucking Vitalite at Andy Warhol's Soup Tins 

I'd quite like to see them get an eco-friendly sentence; put them in stocks and let the public throw soup at them... whilst still in the tin. The soup could then be donated to a foodbank.

23 minutes ago, jagfox said:

RIP Robbie Coltrane.

I'm not usually affected by celebrity death, but that shocked me a wee bit yesterday. Obviously a guy with as much weight on him as Robbie was never going to be long-lived, but it seemed to come out of nowhere, and I loved Robbie when I was younger. One of those actor-comedians who improved anything he was in, and was difficult to imagine anyone else replacing.

Fitz in Cracker was supposed to be a thin, leather patch wearing English university lecturer type, and Jimmy McGovern wasn't pleased by the idea of Robbie in the role, but soon changed his mind!

4 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

This is World Menopause Day.

I'm celebrating by being a miserable cuñt and alternately complaining about how hot or cold it is.

How many times have you sneezed and pissed yourself??

My mother in law is going into hospital. She has been estranged from my wife for a few years. 

Diabetic since at least 2003,she never stopped filling her face with chocolate and sweets. I told her years back that if she carried on, she could lose a foot. 

Well fuckity me. She is going in to get one hacked off. The wife's sister phoned her to ask if she was going to visit her mum. 

"No. I'm on holiday" was the (correct) reply