Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

£680 for my car insurance this year, f**k me. An increase of £20. 

I’ll take it, that’s less than my last 6 month renewal (with a clean history). You lot got it good!

Edited by TxRover

Screenshot_20230713-204752_Maps.thumb.jpg.75098e35af606b5b4373f2cc8b8d116d.jpgScenes tonight at the pedestrian crossing where I've circled. Edinburgh P&Bers may be familiar with how busy that junction can be.

Lassie with a wean in a buggy and 2 offlead Bulldog/Staffie crosses standing waiting for the crossing to go in her favour.

Traffic stops, green man comes on. She throws a ball across the road, 1 dog sets off in pursuit, she starts across pushing the buggy, 2nd dog doesn't move. When she's half way across, she notices that 2nd dog is still where she had been, so she leaves the buggy right in the middle of the road, and goes back to pull it by the collar.

Traffic light is back to green by this point, she was really lucky that nothing came flying off the roundabout from Balgreen Rd.

47 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Screenshot_20230713-204752_Maps.thumb.jpg.75098e35af606b5b4373f2cc8b8d116d.jpgScenes tonight at the pedestrian crossing where I've circled. Edinburgh P&Bers may be familiar with how busy that junction can be.

Lassie with a wean in a buggy and 2 offlead Bulldog/Staffie crosses standing waiting for the crossing to go in her favour.

Traffic stops, green man comes on. She throws a ball across the road, 1 dog sets off in pursuit, she starts across pushing the buggy, 2nd dog doesn't move. When she's half way across, she notices that 2nd dog is still where she had been, so she leaves the buggy right in the middle of the road, and goes back to pull it by the collar.

Traffic light is back to green by this point, she was really lucky that nothing came flying off the roundabout from Balgreen Rd.

For fuxache..... how can people think that is okay to do? A boot in the pie at least required here.

34 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Apart from the obvious, schoolboy error wearing white underwear IMO.

Schoolboy? Wearing white underwear? No way am I clicking on that link you ABSOLUTE BEAST.

19 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Butcher in Edzell is phenomenal. Best yet I've found on the road.

Bombay sausage roll 7/10.

Steak n Gravy pie 9.6/10

Tilly's at some point next week.

BBQ pulled pork pie and a chilli cheese pie are today's purchases.

Will report back at lunch. 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Wouldn't being a declared spy, defeat the purpose of being spy.

Britain has always claimed that there were no German spies in the country during World War Two because they were all caught and turned.

How do they know? How do they know there weren't any that they didn't catch?

28 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Britain has always claimed that there were no German spies in the country during World War Two because they were all caught and turned.

How do they know? How do they know there weren't any that they didn't catch?

Keine Ahnung.