Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

13 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Was heading to the toilet when I bumped into the cleaner, in the doorway of his wee cupboard. 

"You heading to the toilet, big man?"

"Er, yes."

"I wouldn't go in there, man. It's fucking disgusting."

Then he went back in and shut the door. 

Doesn't he get to use the toilet like everybody else?

Two call outs to Leith so far today. One at 1am (very strange place at that time) and one I'm just back from. There is an exceptionally high number of bonnie women swaggering about. The men all look on the kit.

The Lioness of Leith is not a boozer for me.

6 hours ago, 101 said:

Is it just one building ablaze in Dundee, because it looks shocking.

It was the old Robertsons furniture shop. A massive building that spanned 4 floors. Without doubt, it's an insurance job and about fucking time it was done.

Edit : I usually park the van in full view of that picture if I go for a pint on a Saturday - which thankfully I never as it would raise some very bad questions if the photo was seen. :lol:

Edited by Mr. Alli

Don't know if anyone heard about the double murder in greendykes in Edinburgh last week, but the wife's pal has a friend who lives in the block told her the gory details. Both guys had their noses and ears cut off, and one of them had his testicles nailed to the floor 🤢🤢🤢🤮.  The father and son who commented the murders both tried to commit suicide after they killed the guys in a case of mistaken identity. Fucking hell....

12 minutes ago, philpy said:

Don't know if anyone heard about the double murder in greendykes in Edinburgh last week, but the wife's pal has a friend who lives in the block told her the gory details. Both guys had their noses and ears cut off, and one of them had his testicles nailed to the floor 🤢🤢🤢🤮.  The father and son who commented the murders both tried to commit suicide after they killed the guys in a case of mistaken identity. Fucking hell....

5 hours ago, philpy said:

There was a young guy not far around the corner from us that got stabbed to death a few years ago due to mistaken identity. Some guy paid a couple of junkies to stab a business rival and they turned up at 17 xxxx place instead of 17 xxxx street and when the guy answered the door they clearly didn't twig that the 17 year old student wasn't the pot bellied balding 50 year old businessman they were after.