Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

18-year-old Miami woman arrested after allegedly trying to hire a hitman to go after her 3-year-old son

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/07/20/us/miami-woman-arrest-hitman-son/index.html

Any P&Brs ever hire a hitman to kill their young child?  Would you co aider it in the future?

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

18-year-old Miami woman arrested after allegedly trying to hire a hitman to go after her 3-year-old son

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/07/20/us/miami-woman-arrest-hitman-son/index.html

Any P&Brs ever hire a hitman to kill their young child?  Would you co aider it in the future?

I have two teenagers, so not yet but I would be lying if i said it hadn’t crossed my mind.

2 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

I have two teenagers, so not yet but I would be lying if i said it hadn’t crossed my mind.

I reckon teenagers would be an easy target for a hitman hitperson.  They barely move.

11 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Sinead is dead at 56 and that makes me very sad.

I only know a few of her songs but I'm always glued to her in the video of Nothing compares to you. 

The passion she shows in it is blinding.

RIP.

Edited by Derry Alli

11 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Sinead is dead at 56 and that makes me very sad.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-66318626

RIP.

There was a review on a documentary film of her life the other day on radio Scotland.

She was clearly mistreated both in her youth and her fragile adult life but despite that she had obvious heft.

Her loss is to be mourned and I feel a communal loss.

9 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Ken. But Dead Pool thread for this pish please. 

Aim for deep end if you can.

Someone has just emptied half the tram by being just completely and utterly stinking. I'm talking (possibly accurately) gangrene levels of horrendous. Took a brief glance and he's got a disgusting bandage over one foot and ankle. 

And no it wasn't me. 

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Someone has just emptied half the tram by being just completely and utterly stinking. I'm talking (possibly accurately) gangrene levels of horrendous. Took a brief glance and he's got a disgusting bandage over one foot and ankle. 

And no it wasn't me. 

Where are you? From the States there are loads of stories if drug addicts getting gangrene at injection sites.