Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

13 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

@SandyCromarty says lots;@sophiaI’d like to see him front his self belief with a wee bit of his hard earned. I think it a fair challenge. 

He's an absolute shithouse. Pulled me up for saying ICT wouldn't finish in the top four, gave it big licks that Dundee wouldn't win the league so I offered £100 bet Dundee would. He scarpered. Offered £50 ICT wouldn't finish top 4. He evaded.

You'd think he'd learn to keep his fingers better occupied but no, he's more than willing to be outed as a cowardly mouthpiece repeatedly.

Edited by Derry Alli

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Trying to bait strangers on the internet into potentially giving money to charity because they annoy you is a bit weird.

It's all a bit primary school machismo 

main-qimg-ab529c1ac8dce386c5c6a6a0f4b8e947-lq.jpeg

The new scheme drug dealers money laundering business of choice is clearly these facebook competitions that are springing up everywhere, can actually tell by every single person running them 😂

Had a late lunch with my wife today at our favourite Italian restaurant, this was on the back of a couple of days in Italy to start a week off work. Quite possibly the best week of my life so far. Took a few random pictures in the pub of my wife tonight and with the sun coming in the widow it made them look outstanding (even replaced my screensaver) almost professional looking. Breaking P&B rules by not posting the pictures i know but my wife is a good looker without the lighting. Loved not working for a few days and the pictures were a bonus, I'm now listening to a couple of good songs before bed absolutely happy with life.

Tldr; drunk like f**k for a few days and getting tore in before going back to work.

Edited by thomas

5 hours ago, thomas said:

Had a late lunch with my wife today at our favourite Italian restaurant, this was on the back of a couple of days in Italy to start a week off work. Quite possibly the best week of my life so far. Took a few random pictures in the pub of my wife tonight and with the sun coming in the widow it made them look outstanding (even replaced my screensaver) almost professional looking. Breaking P&B rules by not posting the pictures i know but my wife is a good looker without the lighting. Loved not working for a few days and the pictures were a bonus, I'm now listening to a couple of good songs before bed absolutely happy with life.

Tldr; drunk like f**k for a few days and getting tore in before going back to work.

I'm happy about your happiness mate. That sounds joyous and I'm delighted you're so in love with your lady.

Rules are rules though 😉

7 hours ago, Empty It said:

The new scheme drug dealers money laundering business of choice is clearly these facebook competitions that are springing up everywhere, can actually tell by every single person running them 😂

Charity bets with strangers might also have potential 

5 hours ago, thomas said:

...my wife is a good looker without the lighting....

That's about as much of a compliment as you'll get on a fitba' messageboard. Aye my wife is absolutely cracking, in the dark.

6 hours ago, thomas said:

Did she kill you afterwards?

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Charity bets with strangers might also have potential 

The site has never had a problem with them before. Think only a couple folk ever slunk off and never paid.

There used to be designated topics to keep a run on who had bet what etc.

8 hours ago, thomas said:

Are you one of them polygamists?