Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

The range of flavoured Kit Kats in Japan is mindbending:

The wasabi flavoured and the matcha flavoured are excellent. One of the supermarket chains here occasionally stock the matcha ones.

Having resisted getting glasses for years cause I felt I just had a bit of bother reading signs etc at a distance I picked up my first pair yesterday and it's like suddenly looking at the world in HD

Can't believe the difference.

I might not have to ask Ned Jnr what's happening up the other end of the pitch anymore.

:geek

Yesterday, myself and the 2 other guys who do my job received a rather bizarre email.  It basically said that our names had been put forward as volunteers to do additional planning/resourcing work, in our own time out with work, for no additional compensation.  Their reasoning was, that by doing the additional work it would make our own jobs easier.  What makes this even more extraordinary is that when the most recent planner left, his job was effectively made redundant meaning there is now nobody to carry out the work.  This also comes the day that my work announced redundancies in several other departments.  

I've been asked to respond to the email to confirm that this is something I'll be willing to do.  I've spoken to my 2 colleagues and we're all thinking of collectively ignoring the email as it is that ridiculous, that it doesn't merit a response.  This all comes from a company that made $22 billion profit last year.

7 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Having resisted getting glasses for years cause I felt I just had a bit of bother reading signs etc at a distance I picked up my first pair yesterday and it's like suddenly looking at the world in HD

Can't believe the difference.

I might not have to ask Ned Jnr what's happening up the other end of the pitch anymore.

:geek

^^^^ VAR operator found

Accidentally clicked on my own profile and noticed I've received twice as many Charles's as I've dispensed. So I'm going to make more of an effort to acknowledge those who make me smile, or make good points, or educate me.

I also noticed that I've received twenty-two times more red dots than I've dished out. So I'm looking forward to the next trip to Cappielow.