Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Big Bobo said:

So I posted in peace with a friendly handshake and you say this. 

Please watch the Saturday five and then form an opinion. I honestly think you will be surprised how diverse and fair it is. You never know you might even enjoy it. 

Anyway TxRover, peace 🤝

Whoops, GB News boss admits they only have one non-white presenter…kinda hurts your whole argument, I retract my concession of anything correct in your arguments. Out of respect for the others, I will leave it at that.

https://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/gb-news-boss-defends-lack-164007473.html

Edited by TxRover

How long until this one does their usual of pretending to flounce off the forum because folk are being mean to them, only to return under yet another new alias and start the whole tired routine again?

Another weirdly bot-like behaviour - shilling for GBNews with the usual "it isn't at all a propaganda tool with zero viewers funded by wealthy fascists; you should watch it more".

Most people see the Britain First and QAnon influenced material that the funders constantly push to web advertising, social media, and streaming services, so the idea that they're hard done by and it's terribly unfair that people don't watch the wealth of quality impartial journalism they produce (but mysteriously don't promote) is like saying you should watch the gold-throned televangelists to see all the good works they fund.

20 hours ago, TxRover said:

Whoops, GB News boss admits they only have one non-white presenter…kinda hurts your whole argument, I retract my concession of anything correct in your arguments. Out of respect for the others, I will leave it at that.

https://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/gb-news-boss-defends-lack-164007473.html

Whoops, my article post dates yours so my point stands.

Anyway TxRover are you going to watch the Saturday Five and let you know what you think? 🙂

40 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Big team found

I don't really support any team. I just really enjoy watching football.

I have been to many grounds in the UK and a few in Europe.

3 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

I don't really support any team. I just really enjoy watching football.

I have been to many grounds in the UK and a few in Europe.

Its A Joke It Was A Joke GIF - Its A Joke It Was A Joke Kidding ...

I was collecting our granddaughter from school. and in the car next to me I thought there was a cocker spaniel in the back seat. Turned out to be a wee girl with ginger hair...

5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I was collecting our granddaughter from school. and in the car next to me I thought there was a cocker spaniel in the back seat. Turned out to be a wee girl with ginger hair...

ge GIF

On 13/05/2024 at 22:16, ICTChris said:

Taken down within 24 hours.

I'm guessing this is an improvement on the listing?

6 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

"...my case comes up next month."

3 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Who could have possibly predicted that this is how it would be used?! 

3 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Good to see P&B Hall of Famer sparklingbrook improving US Irish relations. 

"I flashed my tits in two countries simultaneously and nobody looked impressed" maybe isn't the story she was hoping to gain from that. Apparently it's legal for women to publicly get their tits out in New York though, which is no doubt something we can all get behind.

Apparently the Irish are bombarding New Yorkers with footage of the planes hitting the Twin Towers, which hopefully they still find amusing when the drone strikes on Dublin begin.