Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Message from the bairn there asking if its ok for her to bunk off going to a karaoke thing in school this afternoon (last day of S2).

Dont know if im happy she asked or annoyed that she just didnt go ahead and do it like any normal person. 

A sign of good parenting right there tbh

Edited by Spyro

4 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Isn't this a bit expensive?

Screenshot_20240524-111332_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.7035ef7960596cd9d620b1cde4cf51f5.jpg

A few years ago I purchased a private reg for my bike from the DVLA, took my money but cancelled a few days later with a full refund, apparently it could have been deemed inappropriate. R33 TRD 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

When I was getting my car, the salesman boy went looking to see what was available when he was registering it, so I ended up with my initials in my reg.  

RI 690 FTP? 

ETA: At least we know you don't drive a Porsche Spyder, you old arachnaphobe you

Edited by tamthebam

21 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Interesting use of force here by a Kent polis.

Twitter running the gamut from "Outrageously excessive" to "This is proper policing".

What say you, P&B?

Imagine going down from that. Jessie.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Bet it was shite, you never see a good game on astro

Yeah we all agreed, despite the fact that we’re all over 35, overweight and were never that good to begin with, it would have been far better on grass in last nights rain

41 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Interesting use of force here by a Kent polis.

Twitter running the gamut from "Outrageously excessive" to "This is proper policing".

What say you, P&B?

I doubt that'll even leave a bruise TBH. Looks like he realised he was about to crack his kneecap off the wall and pulled it at the last minute.

Kent, though  :shutup

4 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Yeah we all agreed, despite the fact that we’re all over 35, overweight and were never that good to begin with, it would have been far better on grass in last nights rain

You got any aches, pains, strains, or other injuries today? That'll be the astroturf.

12 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

This is your reminder that libertarianism is the funniest political ideology

I already knew that would be the toast licence fanny before seeing what the video was.

It's an ideology that can be summed up by the phrase "f**k YOU JAMES, YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!"

Headline in the Mail

Elizabeth Hurley admits she could have been 'kinder' as she reflects on the tragic deaths of her exes Steve Bing and Shane Warne

This reads like she killed them off.

11 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Headline in the Mail

This reads like she killed them off.

The Americans obsessing over adrenochrome, and there's Liz bumping off her lovers to maintain a beach body for her son to film.

13 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

When I was getting my car, the salesman boy went looking to see what was available when he was registering it, so I ended up with my initials in my reg.  

image.png.c2ac39feceea163f6b28a6ca612a439e.png