Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Rupert Murdoch marries Elena Zhukova in his 5th wedding | localmemphis.com

Hold our fucking beers.

Together, the collective age of the bride and groom was nearly 200. But World War II veteran Harold Terens and his sweetheart Jeanne Swerlin proved that love is eternal as they tied the knot overnight inland of the D-Day beaches in Normandy, France.

WWII veteran, 100, marries 96-year-old bride near D-Day beaches (1news.co.nz)

Spent a fantastic weekend in Tilburg in Holland with my boys U9 team for a tournament. 

His team came 3rd overall. Lost in the semi to our other team we brought. 

The tourney was at Trinitas Oisterwijk's training center. The place is incredible. 

Screenshot_20240609-080159.png

3 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Spent a fantastic weekend in Tilburg in Holland with my boys U9 team for a tournament. 

The tourney was at Trinitas Oisterwijk's training center. The place is incredible. 

St Cadoc? Doesn't sound staunch enough for you?

Sounds like an excellent experience for 8 year olds though. Playing in a tourney in the Netherlands. At 8 I could only dream of a trip to Annan or Lochmaben!

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

City vs United.

It is quite amusing when there's a 'United' in a town where there's also at least one other big team. Fooling naebdy.

Off to York in a few weeks and remembered this law about it being legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow. Had a wee google to read more into it and found this very P’n’B response to it. IMG_5365.thumb.jpeg.2c8946038d792d4d2c9a11966b1d8f70.jpegIMG_5366.thumb.jpeg.db97e53f96710a7b98754bd20c708881.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I need to get a new Tivo box which means I'll lose my recordings of every Scotland game from the past four years (and a few before then). Honestly more gutted than I should be about it. 

Edited by accies1874

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

I need to get a new Tivo box which means I'll lose my recordings of every Scotland game from the past four years (and a few before then). Honestly more gutted than I should be about it. 

Can’t you transfer on to a hard drive?

11 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Can’t you transfer on to a hard drive?

The box unexpectedly died on me at the weekend, so I don't think so.