Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

They don't involve me in anything.

Today for example his cousin had a baby-shower. Now his brothers girlfriend was invited but I wasn't. I was with his mum all of last night and she didn't even mention it to me. Argh I hate her. It sounds quite petty but it's pretty hurtful.

You should have poured petrol through the letter box and set fire to them all. Did you not think of that, first thing that ocurred to me, but I've done it before.

Be honest - you haven't the first idea what a "baby-shower" is, have you?rolleyes.gif

I'll have a go. Is it when all the woman come together and have a drink to celebrate the birth?

Anyway, I cut the tounges off my tiempos. I think it makes them look better. I am also about to have a banana custard yoghurt.

I'll maybe do that next time she doesn't ask me to something.

just so I'm clear on this as a deliberate slight. who was involved in inviting people e.g. could the mother not have mentioned it as she didnt realise? and have you fallen out with anyone on that panel?

also this is just a women thing?

and what age is the brothers girlfriend?

They don't involve me in anything.

Today for example his cousin had a baby-shower. Now his brothers girlfriend was invited but I wasn't. I was with his mum all of last night and she didn't even mention it to me. Argh I hate her. It sounds quite petty but it's pretty hurtful.

Mum obviously feels your not good enough for her son, get her fucking asked what her problem is

just so I'm clear on this as a deliberate slight. who was involved in inviting people e.g. could the mother not have mentioned it as she didnt realise? and have you fallen out with anyone on that panel?

also this is just a women thing?

and what age is the brothers girlfriend?

I spend last night with his mother, cousin and auntie who were all going to the baby shower and still did not get an invite. His brothers girlfriend is a year older than me and yes it's just an all women thing.

Mum obviously feels your not good enough for her son, get her fucking asked what her problem is

I was good enough for her son until I moved back from Sweden to go to college. I don't think she likes the idea of me having my own life.

I spend last night with his mother, cousin and auntie who were all going to the baby shower and still did not get an invite. His brothers girlfriend is a year older than me and yes it's just an all women thing.

In all honesty, thats a real shitty thing to do. We've got 2 daughter in laws and we wouldn't dream of doing something so low. Families, fucking gruesome at times they are

My male friends add my mum on facebook because she has big tits <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last week my gf's (She's actually not my gf, we're just really good friends) mum came back in from a works night out and had clearly had a couple of drinks. She began telling me how I was a strapping young lad and that I was in my sexual prime and should make the most of it. I went red and got an erection.