Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Certainly not. That would be mean.

I was burst. Doesn't really matter in the end.

You need to be cruel to be kind sometimes. She might think that you're interested.

She'll be telling all her pals that a nice guy gave her his number and they'll be all giggly and excited for her and planning wedding dress fittings and putting deposits down for venues for the big day etc.

Break her heart now but save her financial heartbreak in the near future.

You need to be cruel to be kind sometimes. She might think that you're interested.

She'll be telling all her pals that a nice guy gave her his number and they'll be all giggly and excited for her and planning wedding dress fittings and putting deposits down for venues for the big day etc.

Break her heart now but save her financial heartbreak in the near future.

Thanks, Andy.

You're like a wise old Yoda.

films with giant saltwater crocodiles are scarier to me than films with giant great white sharks I have discovered. Why this is I'm not quite sure, I think its something to do with the -not safe when you get out the water because they can follow you thing, anyway safe to say after watching Rogue, I'm never visiting Oz.

and I just watched a film by people with a sense of humour -its about a giant man eating salty who kills tens of people before meeting his own death, and this plays over the end credits.

Edited by theentomologist

Tonight was the closest thing I've been to being in a fight. It was the train back fro Dumfries-Glasgow, and some old slappers got onto the subject of football teams with us, in which she (in typical deep Ayrshire fashion) outed herself as a - how can we put this? - bitter 'true blue' of the highest proportions, which is quite personally offensive given I'm an Irish Catholic. She didn't take kindly to me pointing her scuminess out to her, so she got off at Auchinleck and flung a bottle of Magners at the train. Bint.

Tonight was the closest thing I've been to being in a fight. It was the train back fro Dumfries-Glasgow, and some old slappers got onto the subject of football teams with us, in which she (in typical deep Ayrshire fashion) outed herself as a - how can we put this? - bitter 'true blue' of the highest proportions, which is quite personally offensive given I'm an Irish Catholic. She didn't take kindly to me pointing her scuminess out to her, so she got off at Auchinleck and flung a bottle of Magners at the train. Bint.

She was pondlife and not worth the bother.

Shouldve pelted her.