Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What is the course? I'd like to try a 10k.

My mate seems to think that the course will be changing this year anyway but he remembers the course as once round the FIPRE track and along this route (starting East). Link Don't know how good his memory of the course is and can't be bothered trying to measure it.

If I can do that I'll be well chuffed. Further torture will be applied by the sauna and pool. Could I survive the gym before heading to hockey training? :lol:

And now my toast is burnt. :(

Edited by Lang Toun Lad

Eve Muirhead is very average looking. Bog standard 6/10. I don't get the fascination.

She is a wee bit better than average. Maybe a 7. I was just pleased to see Colin Hendry back to work in the commentary box after the death of his wife. He is a real braveheart.

I'm finding that VO5 advert where the boy and the burd carry their own heads about a bit disturbing.

I quite agree. Very surreal. A bit like Jan Svankmajer's "Alice" where the White rabbit keeps having to pour his sawdust stuffing back in and sewing himself up.....

.....what do you mean, you're not familiar with Czechoslovakian stop-frame-animation Surrealism?blink.gif

(Posted at 03:00 hrs - a Stenny Stalker Free Zone! tongue.gif )

I think Eve Muirhead looks fitter than she is because of the competition. Sadly I can't find any pictures of her online other than in curling gear.

Still, she was born in Perth and now lives in Blair Atholl, according to Wikipedia, so she's a posh wee filly and hopefully goes like the clappers :D

I'd never seen Enoch Showunmi before, but my suspicions he was a bulky black man have just been confirmed.

That was hilarious. He easily brushes the Aberdeen boy off and prepares for a cross into the box, only for the wee laddie to clip his heels and bring him down. Then he turns round and squares up to the offender and the ref bravely jmups inbetween the pair!laugh.gif

(Posted at 03:00 hrs - a Stenny Stalker Free Zone! tongue.gif )

Curses! Been spotted!

I just had a shot of a brand new Scirocco GTR. It's a fucking flying machine and a beautiful car. This is not a reason to be cheerful as I'm already signed up to my new car, but it's not a nag either, as at least I got a shot, and I can see a possible way out of the deal for the BMW and an in on the Scirocco :ph34r:

I think Eve Muirhead looks fitter than she is because of the competition. Sadly I can't find any pictures of her online other than in curling gear.

Still, she was born in Perth and now lives in Blair Atholl, according to Wikipedia, so she's a posh wee filly and hopefully goes like the clappers :D

It's her shouting "REALLY HARD" quite a lot that fires the imagination.