Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If it came from Mr Jonathon maybe it was real? unsure.gif

:huh:

Somebody posted said scam (think he got an e-mail on facebook or summit), then posted it on here as a wind up. One poster, IIRC, took it at face value and was made to look like a bit of a swampy.

Hopefully dubs or someone can use their almost necrophiliac ability to dig up posts to help me out here. :)

Edited by Bibby

Maybe this should be in the PTTGOYN thread, but, why is it that around this time, when I'm wanting to watch some of the Olympics, the event that's on most of the time is curling?

I want boardcross, skeleton or at least something a bit more exciting than curling...

Because it's one of the things "we" might be able to get a medal in? I'm not really sure, but that'd be my guess.

What is the skeleton? Skiing? What a stupid name for a sport.

Anyway, the ice hockey is on now, Shakey. I dunno if it's live, or red button or whatever, but it's definitely online. Russia v Canada, so should be quite good.

Cheers Dunc. It's not on Red Button, so I'm stuck with curling for now.

Like a one person bobsleigh where you lie face down on a smaller sled.

Indeed. I never knew of it's existence before the Olympics, but since I've been watching it recently, I think it's good, albeit dangerous.

What is the skeleton? Skiing? What a stupid name for a sport.

Anyway, the ice hockey is on now, Shakey. I dunno if it's live, or red button or whatever, but it's definitely online. Russia v Canada, so should be quite good.

It's on the BBC website, 3-1 Canada and it's not even the end of the 1st yet!!!

i should be offended but really I admire your grasp of the English language. Have a green dot.

Awww..that's cute. Dunno who gave you yours, but he/she is obviously a kindred spirit.

That's an example of good grammar.

This c**t, on the other hand:

It's show how there's no Jamaican bobsleigh team this year.

This saddens me. :(

My friend on Facebook who comes from Dundee changed their status thing the other day. Someone called "Chris McDonald" "liked" it. I click, and find out he's a Dundee fan, so I highly assume it's THE Chris McDonald.

Thought I'd let y'all know that he's going fine, and still going strongly.

Most people claim they hate both halves of the OF equally, but I don't. I prefer Rangers.

My hatred of one more than the other varies depending on various on-the-pitch and off-the-pitch incidents.

Most people claim they hate both halves of the OF equally, but I don't. I prefer Rangers.

I dislike them both a lot but I particularly dislike Rangers for their fans' violence being worse in recent years.

Edited by Exuberant

I prefer Cetlic just cause my brothr supports them and at the recent cup game vs Rangers, some of the songs they sung were terrible.

You are talking about clicking your mouse incredibly quickly to make Lara Croft fire her gun faster than the game can keep up, right?

Yes, of course, I dont get out my house at all. Ive mastered this technique over the whole of the Tomb Raider franchise.