Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Thanks to the adverts on here, I ordered myself a new phone when I was bored this morning. It's with 3 who I have never been with before, but it was a pretty good deal.

I am terrible for impulse buying.

I'm with 3. After 15 minutes of talking to a couple of Asians, I find out that my phone call was worthless, and I had to go in store and talk to the guy about my phone's repair... but I went in yesterday and she said I needed to call. Wankers.

Turns out I need to pay for a new phone, which is discounted, or get my phone sent back to me (which doesn't work) for £19.99. Why would I go for the latter?

Anyway, I managed to clean all the stickers off my bass today - RTBC

My bass and room now smells of vegetable oil - PTTGOMN

My 92 year old great-gran seems to have some form of blood cancer. We didn't think that she'd be offered the opportunity of chemotherapy given her age. To be honest, we didn't even know if there would be much benefit to her in starting such an intense medical procedure at that stage in life anyway.

Turns out that because she's never had any previous heart/stroke/other major health problems up to now, they're actually perfectly happy for her to undergo chemotherapy... as is she! She "doesn't care" that she'll probably lose her hair and experience sickness episodes.

What a fighter :D:o

My nickname and my surname put together form the name of a famous rock venue in Glasgow. Also a pub near one of the train stations in Glasgow.

And to Quantum Crawl, Good luck with your Great-Gran. Defiant till the end.

Edited again.

My Dad remembered me tonight that i used to play regulary against Jack Ross at juvenile level. He played with Grangemouth Boys Club while I played for I.C.I , North Broomage then Grahamston.

I can only recall beating them once

Edited by Sookma Bawz

My new graphics card has arrived from Amazon, but despite the description saying it supports Eyefinity (the technology that allows 3 displays to be connected), there's no mention of it on the box :unsure:

My nickname and my surname put together form the name of a famous rock venue in Glasgow. Also a pub near one of the train stations in Glasgow.

And to Quantum Crawl, Good luck with your Great-Gran. Defiant till the end.

Edited again.

My Dad remembered me tonight that i used to play regulary against Jack Ross at juvenile level. He played with Grangemouth Boys Club while I played for I.C.I , North Broomage then Grahamston.

I can only recall beating them once

Sammy Dows?